• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero Self-Awareness Pat is BACK!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Also if the bar has to buy an ingredient just for you, take the hint and order something else. How many times did this asshole throw a fit over them not having honey before they gave in?
"I supplied you with homegrown, bum-piss hot sauce. And, let's be honest, I used nearly half of my bounty making you that one bottle. And I GAVE it to you!

So, the least common fucking courtesy you can show me is a fucking bottle of SueBee honey for my fucking hot beverage!"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Fucking embarrassing. Drink black tea or have a dash of milk in it, fatso. Leave the honey for special occasions.
1701901447619.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He def does this, fatty needs his sweets
He quit soda and switched to tea for health reasons only to add the same amount of sugar to his tea. This is his logic. He goes to the gym sporadically and thinks he is getting health gains when his caloric intake far exceeds what he burns. He will run( walk) a couple miles only to reward himself with a loaded baked potato and 6+ beers.

1701902800627.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He quit soda and switched to tea for health reasons only to add the same amount of sugar to his tea. This is his logic. He goes to the gym sporadically and thinks he is getting health gains when his caloric intake far exceeds what he burns. He will run( walk) a couple miles only to reward himself with a loaded baked potato and 6+ beers.

View attachment 169586
Never understood eating a loaded baked potato as a meal. Typical Wisconsin dingbat who sees no problem eating that, let alone posting it to social media. He really has the worst taste in everything.

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
Never understood eating a loaded baked potato as a meal. Typical Wisconsin dingbat who sees no problem eating that, let alone posting it to social media. He really has the worst taste in everything.
Actually, I’ve never understood why anyone at all posts their food on social media; especially the niggers. Without the benefit of professional lighting and touchups, food on amateur camera almost always looks like the contents of an exploded colostomy bag.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he posts the video of the island chink asking what "no stlaker" means, but not the video of his security cameras capturing vandalism and the car of the vandal?

reminder he has YET to show his cat lady followers the bike vandalism video, he hasn't posted it ONCE on twitter, we only have it because he shared it privately with a journalist

he doesn't want them to see the "evidence" because it's bad for him

Forum Clout

View attachment 169586
He's hogging up two spots at the bar with that plate of slop and his stupid laptop. What an asshole.