• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero Self-Awareness Pat is BACK!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Its exactly like drunks in a bar arguing over their sports teams playing each other next week. Im glad I dont know anyone in real life that is so hypnotized by politics.
Great analogy. Nothing annoys me more than going to bar and seeing a bunch of mongs getting fawkin heated over a game.

I like sports but seriously, there’s more to life

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bingo. Pig and his Twitter fags are really making fear pudding in their pants because Slow Joe B (not Slow Joe C) is falling apart lol
I was listening to some conservative radio show and they noted that the left is already starting up the WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IF TRUMP WINS! EVERYONE WILL DIE! DICTATOR! WORSE THAN HITLER! FULL ON FACISM! crazy talk and we’re 11 months away from an election so it’s only just starting and theyre already at 9 on a 10 scale of fear posting. 2024 is gonna be a lot of sky is falling screaming from useful idiots like Pat. Due to this is safe to say Pat will be spending Christmas alone because he won’t be able to behave.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Laughing at Pat is a felony
IMG_1853.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think him claiming that the person in the vandal video isn’t him is his most bizarre lie. It’s blatantly him I really do wonder if he is dumber than a monkey and can’t recognise himself. It would explain why he lives under the delusion that he isn’t fat.
He legit thinks he is smarter than everyone else while he makes a fool of himself daily.

Forum Clout
Laughing at Pat is a felony
View attachment 169485
The texts are good for his dumb followers to see. He usually omits his responses to his trolls and they believe his heavily and deceptively edited versions of everything. Any sane person who sees him obsessively replying to shit like howler monkeys and a cartoon lizard will think, "what a fucking idiot he is for antagonizing his trolls and constantly replying to them".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think him claiming that the person in the vandal video isn’t him is his most bizarre lie. It’s blatantly him I really do wonder if he is dumber than a monkey and can’t recognise himself. It would explain why he lives under the delusion that he isn’t fat.
Could be, he has some insane body dysmorphia

Or just fat and stupid
IMG_1859.jpeg