You think Layla’s tardiness will be accepted in high school?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Layla looks like Silent Jay

To+Rome+With+Love+Premiere+UppJ0TMY0kJx.jpg

G

Her face is so weird, I just love looking at it. (no pedo), she is in that uncanny valley of weirdo/exotic/ugly.

G

She might be a little slow but I'm not sure that she's retarded.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Does anyone know if dawn graduated high school? Layla might become the first cumia to finish high school in 4 years! I just hope she doesn't start dealing drugs like brother joe used to do.
I always forget that 2 of the q-mia brood didn't finish high school. Wouldn't surprise me if she didn't either. What a garbage family.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Joe Cumia is a low life loser who after all these years torments me still. He couldn't even get her to school today, yet is for some reason harassing me right now by text. She has been tardy 37 times and absent 10 days this year thanks to him. Have no idea what has set off this recent assault, most likely his fancy new accountant that is laundering his money for him. Funny that Brother Joe Entertainment pays the child support he is now threatening to not pay. He constantly is threatening court and is delusional and abusive. I will not have my daughter stigmatized and dissected in the charade he will cause that could go on for years and a mortgage's worth of legal fees. Sick fuck he is, I just told him i would get an order of protection if he doesn't stop. Has been 10 years of this constant psycho shit, no end in sight and he is poisoning layla's ability to just be a child.

He can’t drop her off at school when he’s not allowed near one.