You all know trannies are a joke, right?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The replies in this thread are fairly nauseating and I'm calling bullshit.

Now if I came on here and said "Stop blaming black people for BLM riots! We don't agree with it either!"
I'd be rightfully e-lynched. There are more examples of MAGA blacks than there are of Anti-Tranny Gays.

Black Hoteps are an entire subculture of their own... Even women have communities of TERFS to bash trannies.
But where are all the gays coming out against trannies? You have collapsible Milo, and that's about it.

Even if jews are responsible for the concept, the foot soldiers making it happen are all faggots.
Gays and white women are far and away the most supportive of this shit.

Half the people in our nation would still be laughing at cross dressers, if only the first openly homo Obama hadn't prioritized bathrooms as a national emergency.

Who is watching the RuPaul shows? Gays and women.
Who propagates drag queen story time events? Gays and women.
Who writes children's books about taking dick in the ass? Gays and women.
Who floods media with sex pest content? Gays and women.
Who has entire industries based on judging someones value based on their appearance? Gays and women.
Who pushes legislation to lower age of consent and infect your baby with the high five? Gays and women.
Who holds groomer events at bars and clubs so kids can twerk? Gays and women.

Whether you like it or not, much of this is the fault of your brethren.
If you have a problem with it, you need to police them and denigrate them publicly, not deny it just because you personally disagree with it.

G

I blame white women for pretty much everything these days, but yes, I would like to see more gays come out against the blatant conditioning of children.

It's a sex fetish, obviously, but you're not allowed to just say so. If, for example, you made your entire identity all about cunnilingus and you got special lip and tongue surgery and had the tip of your nose ribbed (for her pleasure) everyone would treat you like a deviant weirdo, but it's the same kind of thing.