You all know trannies are a joke, right?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
It really does seem like a joke that went on too long, to the point where nobody broke character and it became accepted as a truth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-005646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-005646_Chrome.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 82

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
As our resident chiseled homo, i was curious what the opinion on the current state of lgbt was in the circles you move in?

I know two gay guys irl, one is a mans man gay guy who is a bricklayer, the other is a hairdresser who happens to be a mincing stereotype. Both of them told me they are disgusted by trannies and the degeneracy in the modern lgbt community.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i think there are natural traps like baily jay who just look like a girl naturally and went with it, i know she got surgery later, but she always looked like a flat chested girl

i know trannys youd never know were the opposite gender, and i think that should be the pre requisite to living that life style. most of them presented that way back in highschool.

this being an adult and changing genders should never have been championed the way it is and pushed

caitlyn jenner never looked like a girl in his life till he got some rowdy surgery and now he looks like some weirdo

transgendered people have been a thing since forever, but they were the prestige about that shit and their life was the act since they were young

this cutting off tits and dicks nonsense needs to be outlawed, go to brazil if you want that shit

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I don't really give a shit about trannies. Yes it's ridiculous how much attention society pays to them but ultimately they're their own punishment since I guarantee at least 50% of them horribly regret their decision to transition.

It's this non binary/fluid shit that bugs me the most. It isn't necessarily that people don't feel like they conform to one gender; it's all the pronoun shit and trying to rewrite history and play semantics games. Gender is not a fucking "social construct", you annoying fucks and I'm not going to call you "they". There's no such thing as a "they". You're he or she - pick one.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I grew up in a household filled with fags. Take Richard Pryors childhood then add fags niggers and Puerto Rican’s. There were some super flamin niggas in my house. One of them became like my brother even though he stole my bike to ride 20 miles to fire island to buy coke and sold my chain for meth. Right up until his inevitable aids death he was one of the closest people to me. Total fagggggg.

my point being why can’t you just be a silly little cocksucker who wears funny hats and dresses while manically cleaning to Amy Winehouse fucked up off speed yet keep your cock and original name? These things aren’t people they’re attention seeking soon to be suicide statistics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Why is it that gays are happy and lesbians are miserable? I’ve never met a happy lesbian. Just look at Ellen, she was supposed to be this happy, America’s sweetheart type (Oh look! Ellen’s Dancing! She’s so fun!) but took years for it to come out that it was all for the cameras and she was this extremely angry cunt to her staff.

G

Why is it that gays are happy and lesbians are miserable? I’ve never met a happy lesbian. Just look at Ellen, she was supposed to be this happy, America’s sweetheart type (Oh look! Ellen’s Dancing! She’s so fun!) but took years for it to come out that it was all for the cameras and she was this extremely angry cunt to her staff.
Because women always hate each other and now they’re stuck hanging out with women their whole life

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
As our resident chiseled homo, i was curious what the opinion on the current state of lgbt was in the circles you move in?

I know two gay guys irl, one is a mans man gay guy who is a bricklayer, the other is a hairdresser who happens to be a mincing stereotype. Both of them told me they are disgusted by trannies and the degeneracy in the modern lgbt community.

Your two friends are in the majority. The degeneracy can be fun when it’s contained but it has no place in civilized, normal society. Men in heavy makeup garishly dressed as female stereotypes should not be around children or frankly around anyone.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Your two friends are in the majority. The degeneracy can be fun when it’s contained but it has no place in civilized, normal society. Men in heavy makeup garishly dressed as female stereotypes should not be around children or frankly around anyone.
My (gay) nigga.

A gay dude once told me that there's no such thing as straight men, they all just have cunt fever.