YESSSSSSSS my father hung himself

You always come crawling back to this place with your kayfabe that you're somehow better than everyone and we all look like the poker crew you used to suck off in Nana's dungeon, jewster. You were a producer who googled for a living lol. You washed dishes at a bar. You lost a gig a Rockstar. You lost your recent job because for no reason at all, you come crawling back here.

Some of us have actual careers and make more in a year than you have in the last ten. You know, like me. We also have our very own multi millionaire that has more cash than Nana or Opie ever had with @CarolMaxheinie and is built like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Look who can dish it out but not take it. I'm just giving back what's offered. Look how instantly hurt you became.

That's who gets your dick hard? Brad Pitt? Nice. He's hot. I don't know why you insist I wash dishes, I easily make more than I ever have. Easily more than anyone still dicking around at Sirius. Minus Jim I'd suppose. So while you sit around and pontificate about how I live my life, I'll just keep on keeping on, with you acting as a false narrator. Than and Derek also no longer work at Rockstar. Tell me about them and what they're doing now.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Exactly. It's not.

You are serially addicted to revisiting the "peak" of your life, wherein you were overworked, paid minimally, begrudgingly tolerated by your coworkers, disliked by their guests, hated by their fans, and were an accomplice with your boyfriend-boss's worst crimes.

Daniel Ben Dovid, kicked out of 109 jobs because he was just too cool for them to handle and they got jealous!!
Go back to the mental asylum. Reminder, there's a reason God gave you "people" such proclivity for both mental and physical ailments... and you don't even get to reap the benefits of being a heathen degenerate because only someone who fails to your extent could manage to be an NY jew and somehow poor with zero connections.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
So are you!

Meanwhile, my last art purchase was 3 months of your mortgage.

I've posted here like 100 times in 4 years because making fun of a plummeting pedophile and his heeb boytoy is undeniably funny. They're your failures, not anyone here's.

No one cares about what satanic money laundering you think you're a high roller in. Also, buying worthless shit you can't afford is a trademarked behavior of a different irredeemable collective of racial slime.
You come here to sell bootleg Nintendo games and beg for people to donate to your highly original pop culture podcast (how's that going btw?), and you try to convince people you're rich after being repeatedly fired and having no traces of employment.

Days without Dovid's (attempted) jewish tricks: 0