YESSSSSSSS my father hung himself

Not like I can talk shit, but her hairline starts in the middle of her head.

It was always very uncomfortable when Steve would say shit like "....blah blah well I'm fucking a ten." And then the room would just get silent and we'd all just sorta make side eyes at each other. He thought that being with her was some kind of heterosexual validity, but she looks like a dude.
I remember Jim simping for her a bit with how she was helping him workout and building a nutritional plan. If I remember correctly, Jim called her hot or something to that effect.

Although I don't think Sam's wife is ugly by any means, it definitely confused me when seeing what she looked like for the first time after hearing Jim and Nana telling Sam how hot she was.

It was always very uncomfortable when Steve would say shit like "....blah blah well I'm fucking a ten." And then the room would just get silent and we'd all just sorta make side eyes at each other. He thought that being with her was some kind of heterosexual validity, but she looks like a dude.

If this really IS Danny Ross, I have an Ed Powers story you might get a chuckle out of

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER

She's still better than any sloppy 3rd meth heads you got after Jim and Anthony had their way with them.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
How many co-workers have you knocked out at your Jiffy Lube?
You always come crawling back to this place with your kayfabe that you're somehow better than everyone and we all look like the poker crew you used to suck off in Nana's dungeon, jewster. You were a producer who googled for a living lol. You washed dishes at a bar. You lost a gig a Rockstar. You lost your recent job because for no reason at all, you come crawling back here.

Some of us have actual careers and make more in a year than you have in the last ten. You know, like me. We also have our very own multi millionaire that has more cash than Nana or Opie ever had with @CarolMaxheinie and is built like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You always come crawling back to this place with your kayfabe that you're somehow better than everyone and we all look like the poker crew you used to suck off in Nana's dungeon, jewster. You were a producer who googled for a living lol. You washed dishes at a bar. You lost a gig a Rockstar. You lost your recent job because for no reason at all, you come crawling back here.

Some of us have actual careers and make more in a year than you have in the last ten. You know, like me. We also have our very own multi millionaire that has more cash than Nana or Opie ever had with @CarolMaxheinie and is built like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
I live in a small house and I fuck ugly women!