• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Yes. I have ready access to my wife's pussy."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wanted to post a photo but couldn’t find it. The one where Pat takes a mirror selfie with Niki while on some vacation, and Nikis face just says it all. A face that if I ever saw my girlfriend make I would end the relationship out of courtesy
The museum selfie showed her when sober and it’s rough not being able to drink while being in public with her retarded man child husband.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Embarrassing, disrespectful, and utterly humiliating.

271866b4e3870534235f923bf856a563.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If this doesn't show you that he objectifies his wife, then nothing else will.

Not only does she like the D, but she's clever enough to feed and clothe herself. For some reason this makes her a "strong, independent woman".

Can she play dead too? (Not a death threat)
She doesn’t “like” the D, child. She’s addicted to it.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Forum Clout
Fuckboy Fatrick simps for Milwaukee 5's who ignore him every time. His obviously unbalanced fatbody has zero big dick energy, so he compensates by imagining himself in league with real men that can pull girls and have their pick of the litter. This addiction to the D is a lie, of course. A lie Rick told to me, but more importantly to himself. A lie Rick continues to tell himself to this day.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You guys keep saying that Rick's "never been in a real fight before ", while conveniently ignoring the fact that he's a survivor of the Star Trek Fans vs Star Wars Fans gangland shootout.

Also, how can you have "ready access to [your] wife's pussy", when from all signs and implications, you sleep on the couch?

Maybe he meant that Mewler is Niki's cat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
A marriage without kids is a waste of time anyway. I don't get why an old testament sex god like Patrick would choose that life when he could be crushing it every night.
If you’re not going to have children, why would you put yourself on the line to lose half of your shit? Then again half of nothing is nothing, so this was low risk for the Pig.