• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Yes. I have ready access to my wife's pussy."

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
cb8006a6f165e97ddc02131ce6c92c4e.png

Oof. This sex haver gets puss whenever he wants. Never enough cock for this gal!
The D being Deaundre from the corner’s nickname

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm married to a nice young lady who used to be a gymnast and is in law school.

Never, ever in a million years would I be so brash about her parts in any forum whatsoever.

Clearly, he's overcompensating again.
It shows his true feelings about women but also shows the opposite is true. She can’t stand to be around him and only looks happy if she’s had a couple drinks. Pat is a sexually frustrated man that’s married to his roommate.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
cb8006a6f165e97ddc02131ce6c92c4e.png

Oof. This sex haver gets puss whenever he wants. Never enough cock for this gal!
If this doesn't show you that he objectifies his wife, then nothing else will.

Not only does she like the D, but she's clever enough to feed and clothe herself. For some reason this makes her a "strong, independent woman".

Can she play dead too? (Not a death threat)

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Classic Fatso.

“I’m you with a better diet, child!”

*sees picture of guy in decent but much better shape than he’s ever been directly contrasted with his own fatness.*

“Oh you stupid child, you think being healthy and strong matters in a fight???!”
Just like how he wasn’t fat by any medical standards then said medical standards don’t apply to him because he’s a big strong special boy.