Yeah, he's definitely SWATting himself

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Is there anyone other than Destiny that gets called a transphobic libertarian Nazi by the entire online left, and a tranny loving commie leftist by the entire online right? Genuinely curious if there’s anyone else in that tier of divisiveness, I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head.
Perhaps you're right. However, it's so typical of modern leftism to devour their own and turn on anyone who is "not left enough", so it's not surprising to me that they'd go after anybody.

Thinking about it more, I think Peterson is the most divisive. The left actually calls this pussy a right wing shill, and the far right just calls him a faggot who makes good points here and there. I think Destiny is just a faggot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Lol he’s doing a Patrick S. Cumia kind of bit with his Facebook posts

2A512851-C603-415F-8C6E-3624D517AA60.jpeg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
If it’s him doing it he’s going to have to up the ante pretty soon because this is getting him nowhere. I’m not sure what else he can do besides attempt some kind of hilarious Jussie incident. Looking forward to it.

His plan is to murder Nicole Niki Robinson his caregiver and blame the atalkers. He will cry and gaily yell "I TolD YEWWWWWWWWWW! you did noT lisTEN To mE."

I mean shit he got away with killing Bernell Trammel and his only alibi was a tweet he did about 20 minutes after he shot him.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Any media coverage is not going to get him very far. Aside from the SWATtings and maybe the pizza deliveries, there's really nothing else that they can latch on to to make him out to be a victim. This is the problem Anna Merlan and other journalists who expressed interest have run into. They discovered that 99% of the trolling he brings on himself, and is greatly exaggerated and in some cases completely fabricated. He purposefully escalades every situation and has deliberately gone against the advice of his lawyers to engage and contact the people trolling him. It's gonna be hard to say "innocent victim receives daily harassing text messages" when there are dozens of real tweets where he unironically condones rape and beating women and other gruesome and inflammatory shit. The other journalist who I forget the name of took one glance at the lolsuit and nope'd the fuck out of there. The only people on his side are the people who barely know about him and his online presence.

Destiny, a notorious far leftist, recently did an expose on Keffals and the journalists who uncritically reported on him: https://destinygg.substack.com/p/keffals-a-case-study-on-internet

If Pat ever gets any positive media attention, it will be shot down 10fold almost immediately.
100% chance there are people with blue checkmarks and way more followers than Patrick that think he's a lying scumbag and recognize he is a professional victim. Hopefully they come forward and point that out if piggy ever gets the mainstream coverage he's so desperately wanting. Someone more credible than Patrick will discredit the stlaker terrorist narrative he's spun up.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Was the 5th swating a week ago? Seems like it was longer. Maybe I'm just a fucking idiot.
I think so. That last one was just a " Pat got swatted again" post that didnt really get much activity. It just posted the call log. It says a lot that its only a passing thread. If pat didnt post a photo this time I bet it would have had a similar fate. Its old hat at this point. Its not a bit from here so nobody really cares beyond trying to guess where its coming from and how they are doing it.

G

I suspect you are absolutely right.
Yep. I used to have an old house like his (not in the ghetto of course) and the replacement value that the insurance company gave us was way higher than what we paid for the place just because of the old materials and methods that were used are very expensive to replace today. Could be very tempting for someone in financial trouble…

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yep. I used to have an old house like his (not in the ghetto of course) and the replacement value that the insurance company gave us was way higher than what we paid for the place just because of the old materials and methods that were used are very expensive to replace today. Could be very tempting for someone in financial trouble…
It really makes a lot of sense when you follow the direction this has taken since we got the audio of him losing his shit. Ramping up to a "Whelp, our cyberstalkers at new.onaforums.net burned down our house..." is the ultimate attention grab for Twitter likes/follows while also being a perfect insurance scam.