• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT unknowingly doing something hilarious to someone and them never knowing about it?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
My school had a shitter too. He would drop hammers on the floor inside the stall instead of in the toilet. Shit on home plate of the local baseball field, and had a few other good ones.
He was actually fairly normal otherwise. Always somehow had a hot girlfriend, went to parties and stuff.

We had a dude shit in a urinal. Assembly with principal shaming us etc

EraGodless

This doesn't really fit the title of the thread but I had a friend at school, let's call him Frank, who went through a weird shitting phase at around 13/14 years old. I doubt it would've happened in a coeducational environment but it was an all-boys school so the degeneracy was unfiltered. The headmaster called an assembly after a "phantom shitter" had left logs in the basins in various washrooms. He was purple in the face with rage and described it as "a depraved act committed by a verifiable lunatic" and promised that the culprit would be expelled and that psychiatric help would be recommended to the phantom's parents. Well, I caught him. Squatting over a sink with his eyes closed in serene concentration. When he saw me, he grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help burst out laughing. I told a couple of mates but he never got caught and just stopped doing it after that. I still know the guy and did a group zoom call with him and a couple of other old friends a few weeks ago and someone brought it up. He shook his head in an embarrassed way but still can't offer any explanation as to his motivation.

Another time he took a shit in a phone booth in Central London and wiped his arse with a McDonald's cup. He could have walked into a pub or restaurant and used the facilities but no.

His crowning shitting moment though was on a school trip. There was this spergy dork who everyone bullied and Frank shat in a bowl and, using a butter knife, spread some on the cheek of the dork while he was sleeping. Just disgusting. When the dork woke up the next morning he had a rash on his cheek. As we all know the smell of human shit is unmistakable. He knew what it was. But perhaps out of some weird sense of pride or shame he couldn't admit it. Frank roared with laughter in his face and told him it was shit. This dork James, in a kind of Tomlinson way, was uh-uh-ing him and said he knew it was wholegrain mustard because he's allergic to it and it gives him a rash.

Girls came in to the school at 16 and, unsurprisingly, vile shit like that stopped practically overnight.
I have not heard the term, "phantom shitter," in eons (1980's). It was a favorite of my dad-

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
These stories are shattering my ribs, holy shit.

2_Amazing_aid_to_ease_recovery_from_broken_ribs_or_a_fractured_sternum_1200x.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Hahahaha I remember relay services. I used to make them act out scenes from movies and videogames. I remember one of them actually laughing because he knew exactly what he was reading. The first introduction to Saint's Row. It was a new game at the time and he sounded young.
I'm crying laughing right now because I had to look this intro up.

I remember the relay guy laughed right when he got to the "man, fuck the rollers." line. My buddy Leo was on the other line trying not to laugh himself.

I remember doing this all through a Sidekick 2 phone.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Most annoying kid in school was named Jack Cohen. Figures. One weekend at midnight we went to his house and my friend Andy took a dump on his house's welcome mat.
Someone in my family shit in a bag and smeared it all over the inside and outside of the new Pakistani people who moved into our neighborhood. It was like ‘02 and our little town had never seen a muslim or someone ina burka before, so…i guess in his teenage mind, a good shitbox was “payback for a couple of towers”. It was hilarious to hear about afterwards, but fucking vile. Absolutely vile.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
This doesn't really fit the title of the thread but I had a friend at school, let's call him Frank, who went through a weird shitting phase at around 13/14 years old. I doubt it would've happened in a coeducational environment but it was an all-boys school so the degeneracy was unfiltered. The headmaster called an assembly after a "phantom shitter" had left logs in the basins in various washrooms. He was purple in the face with rage and described it as "a depraved act committed by a verifiable lunatic" and promised that the culprit would be expelled and that psychiatric help would be recommended to the phantom's parents. Well, I caught him. Squatting over a sink with his eyes closed in serene concentration. When he saw me, he grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help burst out laughing. I told a couple of mates but he never got caught and just stopped doing it after that. I still know the guy and did a group zoom call with him and a couple of other old friends a few weeks ago and someone brought it up. He shook his head in an embarrassed way but still can't offer any explanation as to his motivation.

Another time he took a shit in a phone booth in Central London and wiped his arse with a McDonald's cup. He could have walked into a pub or restaurant and used the facilities but no.

His crowning shitting moment though was on a school trip. There was this spergy dork who everyone bullied and Frank shat in a bowl and, using a butter knife, spread some on the cheek of the dork while he was sleeping. Just disgusting. When the dork woke up the next morning he had a rash on his cheek. As we all know the smell of human shit is unmistakable. He knew what it was. But perhaps out of some weird sense of pride or shame he couldn't admit it. Frank roared with laughter in his face and told him it was shit. This dork James, in a kind of Tomlinson way, was uh-uh-ing him and said he knew it was wholegrain mustard because he's allergic to it and it gives him a rash.

Girls came in to the school at 16 and, unsurprisingly, vile shit like that stopped practically overnight.
Was it CuntFucker?

G

In 10th grade, this kid that I detested shows up to school with cornrows. He was white, so it looked ridiculous. He was a popular jock, played basketball, but he still got shit on relentlessly over the hair. So we're in math class and I sat right next to him. Kid was on the verge of tears and saying he was gonna take out the cornrows that night. Me, being a scheming little faggot, wanted him to keep them in and get made fun of more. So I told him how cool his hair was and that he should keep it that way. He noticeably perked up and thanked me, and kept his hair like that for two weeks. He finally took them out after a road game where I guess people in the crowd were talking all sorts of shit and made him cry.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Someone in my family shit in a bag and smeared it all over the inside and outside of the new Pakistani people who moved into our neighborhood. It was like ‘02 and our little town had never seen a muslim or someone ina burka before, so…i guess in his teenage mind, a good shitbox was “payback for a couple of towers”. It was hilarious to hear about afterwards, but fucking vile. Absolutely vile.
Use their own tactics against them, nice

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Years ago we all went to his house and his dad had one of those digital picture frames. While my friend was in another room we saw a vacation photo pop up of his mom in a bikini (hilarious) so we were loffin. Then the next photo was the same photo but just cropped to her tits, so we started HOWLING. When he came back we told him it was something else.

Funny shit I bet his dad would jo to sfw vacation pics of his wife.