WWAWT unknowingly doing something hilarious to someone and them never knowing about it?

G

It’s remarkable your inferiority was topped. I’ve never heard of someone doing that. Why would you even eat them in the first place, if you didn’t like the peanuts? Being poor is not a good response. The fact he one upped your embarrassment is indescribable. That must feel great. Being a degenerate and knowing you’re not at the bottom. Kudos.

I do this too, i break the m&m in my mouth and eat the chocolate shell first, then i eat the pinda. I’m retarded.

G

There used to be this kid named Nathan that CONSTANTLY fucked with me in school. He would never leave me alone or just let me hang with my friends without saying or doing something shitty to me every time he saw me.

I ended up fingering and eating his sister's pussy when she was over at my house for my sister's slumber party. She was terrified her parents would find out so she never told anyone. Afterwards I always laughed in that motherfucker's face and he never understood no matter what he did or said to me after that I just laughed and was chill about it.

There used to be this kid named Nathan that CONSTANTLY fucked with me in school. He would never leave me alone or just let me hang with my friends without saying or doing something shitty to me every time he saw me.

I ended up fingering and eating his sister's pussy when she was over at my house for my sister's slumber party. She was terrified her parents would find out so she never told anyone. Afterwards I always laughed in that motherfucker's face and he never understood no matter what he did or said to me after that I just laughed and was chill about it.
Shoulda made him sniff your finger

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Picsart_22-04-24_00-22-28-923.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
We had a fat friend we always picked on growing up. We were a bunch of CKY/Jackass wannabes. When I was like 12/13, I swear to god, no lie, we rolled a pube joint and put a little oregano in the ends and invited my fat friend over and told him to spark it up. My friends older brother was there too and was gassing him up, saying “Meat, this is the good shit. Shit they ship up from below the border”. It was straight out of a movie. Meat took two or three big puffs off of it and started hacking and spitting and yelling “wtf. Wtf is that. Fuck you guys”. He was so upset he started crying and we convinced him it was just oregano and we only wanted to trick him to see if he faked being high. We gave him the real weed and just never told him the truth about the pubes, but i think deep down he knew. I still feel bad about it to this day. Dude smoked our pubes.

We had a fat friend we always picked on growing up. We were a bunch of CKY/Jackass wannabes. When I was like 12/13, I swear to god, no lie, we rolled a pube joint and put a little oregano in the ends and invited my fat friend over and told him to spark it up. My friends older brother was there too and was gassing him up, saying “Meat, this is the good shit. Shit they ship up from below the border”. It was straight out of a movie. Meat took two or three big puffs off of it and started hacking and spitting and yelling “wtf. Wtf is that. Fuck you guys”. He was so upset he started crying and we convinced him it was just oregano and we only wanted to trick him to see if he faked being high. We gave him the real weed and just never told him the truth about the pubes, but i think deep down he knew. I still feel bad about it to this day. Dude smoked our pubes.
Growing up in the Jackass era resulted in some crazy shit going down. I knew this kid whose older brother was a Jackass wannabe like you said. I remember him coming to school with like no eyebrows and half of his head shaved haha

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This Indian kid who sat in front of me turned around to ask me a question and just took like 3 or 4 of the peanuts and just put them in his mouth and ate them as he was asking if he could have some. I didn't even tell him I just had them in my mouth.

Nyum nyum nyum sounds like he had peanut m&ms in his mouth, little baby child.

G

Shoulda made him sniff your finger
Every time he tried to say something mean to me or fuck with me in the hallway, all I could see and hear was his older sister putting a pillow over her face and the weird gutteral sound she made through it.

I wanted to say something to him so bad but his sister was actually the polar opposite of him (pretty, good personality, not a complete douche) and I didn't want to put her out on front street at school.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
4th grade teacher would read books to us, and if we behaved we could eat snacks during. I felt generous and decided to give the kid in front of me a handful of goldfish. Then he kept sticking his hand behind his back and expecting me to just put goldfish in it. The fuck do I look like? I gave him like 2 more and then enough was enough. I started licking them before putting them in his hand. I nudged a couple other kids and showed them. For like 30 minutes, I was feeding this kid goldfish covered in my saliva and he was just munching on them, happy as a clam.
We could barely contain our howling. I think thats the day I became a true pest.

This wasn't unknowingly but back in high school I had this fat bitch of a teacher made fun of me because I was the quiet kid who didn't say anything. One day after school I snuck in to her classroom and took a shit in her file cabinet onto a piece of blue construction paper. I thought it would be a while before she found it but the next day word spread that "ms fat bitch went home for the day after she discovered that someone defecated on a piece of blue construction paper in her file cabinet.

I was terrified that the principal/adminstrators would look at the hallway surveilance cameras and see me go in her classrom, shut the door, the come out 5 minutes later. I start thinking about how I'm gonna get arrested, expelled, people are gonna laugh at me. Turns out the principal and administrators thought it was hilarious and they just assumed some hispanic janitor did it. Frrom then on, whenever I passed her in the hallway I'd smile to myself and she'd give me a dirty look like she knew but couldn't prove it.

EraGodless

This wasn't unknowingly but back in high school I had this fat bitch of a teacher made fun of me because I was the quiet kid who didn't say anything. One day after school I snuck in to her classroom and took a shit in her file cabinet onto a piece of blue construction paper. I thought it would be a while before she found it but the next day word spread that "ms fat bitch went home for the day after she discovered that someone defecated on a piece of blue construction paper in her file cabinet.

I was terrified that the principal/adminstrators would look at the hallway surveilance cameras and see me go in her classrom, shut the door, the come out 5 minutes later. I start thinking about how I'm gonna get arrested, expelled, people are gonna laugh at me. Turns out the principal and administrators thought it was hilarious and they just assumed some hispanic janitor did it. Frrom then on, whenever I passed her in the hallway I'd smile to myself and she'd give me a dirty look like she knew but couldn't prove it.
Imagine going to a school that had surveillance cameras. Lol. Nice going to school in a ghetto or after Columbine, stupid.

G

This doesn't really fit the title of the thread but I had a friend at school, let's call him Frank, who went through a weird shitting phase at around 13/14 years old. I doubt it would've happened in a coeducational environment but it was an all-boys school so the degeneracy was unfiltered. The headmaster called an assembly after a "phantom shitter" had left logs in the basins in various washrooms. He was purple in the face with rage and described it as "a depraved act committed by a verifiable lunatic" and promised that the culprit would be expelled and that psychiatric help would be recommended to the phantom's parents. Well, I caught him. Squatting over a sink with his eyes closed in serene concentration. When he saw me, he grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help burst out laughing. I told a couple of mates but he never got caught and just stopped doing it after that. I still know the guy and did a group zoom call with him and a couple of other old friends a few weeks ago and someone brought it up. He shook his head in an embarrassed way but still can't offer any explanation as to his motivation.

Another time he took a shit in a phone booth in Central London and wiped his arse with a McDonald's cup. He could have walked into a pub or restaurant and used the facilities but no.

His crowning shitting moment though was on a school trip. There was this spergy dork who everyone bullied and Frank shat in a bowl and, using a butter knife, spread some on the cheek of the dork while he was sleeping. Just disgusting. When the dork woke up the next morning he had a rash on his cheek. As we all know the smell of human shit is unmistakable. He knew what it was. But perhaps out of some weird sense of pride or shame he couldn't admit it. Frank roared with laughter in his face and told him it was shit. This dork James, in a kind of Tomlinson way, was uh-uh-ing him and said he knew it was wholegrain mustard because he's allergic to it and it gives him a rash.

Girls came in to the school at 16 and, unsurprisingly, vile shit like that stopped practically overnight.

This doesn't really fit the title of the thread but I had a friend at school, let's call him Frank, who went through a weird shitting phase at around 13/14 years old. I doubt it would've happened in a coeducational environment but it was an all-boys school so the degeneracy was unfiltered. The headmaster called an assembly after a "phantom shitter" had left logs in the basins in various washrooms. He was purple in the face with rage and described it as "a depraved act committed by a verifiable lunatic" and promised that the culprit would be expelled and that psychiatric help would be recommended to the phantom's parents. Well, I caught him. Squatting over a sink with his eyes closed in serene concentration. When he saw me, he grinned sheepishly and I couldn't help burst out laughing. I told a couple of mates but he never got caught and just stopped doing it after that. I still know the guy and did a group zoom call with him and a couple of other old friends a few weeks ago and someone brought it up. He shook his head in an embarrassed way but still can't offer any explanation as to his motivation.

Another time he took a shit in a phone booth in Central London and wiped his arse with a McDonald's cup. He could have walked into a pub or restaurant and used the facilities but no.

His crowning shitting moment though was on a school trip. There was this spergy dork who everyone bullied and Frank shat in a bowl and, using a butter knife, spread some on the cheek of the dork while he was sleeping. Just disgusting. When the dork woke up the next morning he had a rash on his cheek. As we all know the smell of human shit is unmistakable. He knew what it was. But perhaps out of some weird sense of pride or shame he couldn't admit it. Frank roared with laughter in his face and told him it was shit. This dork James, in a kind of Tomlinson way, was uh-uh-ing him and said he knew it was wholegrain mustard because he's allergic to it and it gives him a rash.

Girls came in to the school at 16 and, unsurprisingly, vile shit like that stopped practically overnight.
My school had a shitter too. He would drop hammers on the floor inside the stall instead of in the toilet. Shit on home plate of the local baseball field, and had a few other good ones.
He was actually fairly normal otherwise. Always somehow had a hot girlfriend, went to parties and stuff.