• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawt school

G

first day of kindergarten. we used to do 'role call' where teacher reads out your name and you stand up and say "present"

girl infront of me gets name called...she stood up, i pull her chair with my foot. She sits and falls on her ass and I loff and loff.

no one books it. I still remmeber it 30 years later. Her name was Lisa.
I did that to an n-person in class once. He was holding a plate of food and it went all over him.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
What I find suprising is how many people I went to school with died.

A kid in my tutor group fell of a cliff and was found brown bread. His parents insisted it was an accident but I'm not so sure. His younger brother died 'in his sleep', which I'm guessing was an overdose. Something odd about that family.

A friend of mine stabbed someone through the lung and killed him.

Another friend died in a fire, sounds like he fell asleep smoking or something.

Oh yeah, this guy who lived right by me was hit by a car when he was walking back from the pub. His twin brother was really messed up by that. Ended up getting MS and is now in a wheelchair. Nice life, stupid.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I am not gay. My wife loves the D.
You're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here.

Well considering you're likely a shut-in without any real life experience in anything remotely close to this, I'll take that as an endorsement. Between you and I, who do you think has been in a police investigation room for things that were felonies? I was questioned in my own fathers murder, trust me, cops no bullshitters and pranksters they get dozens of fools admitting to crimes in high profile cases, the goal here is to push them into looking at Pat. I have 8 threads before this where I plead with him to have an agent call me, to which he replies, no child you don't get a call, but he sends them this if it really happened, you think they'll be happy knowing he didn't send me there way 2 months earlier after finding out I sent him this as a troll? Use your head.

You're pretty obsessed aren't ya bud... oh the irony... don't reply.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Well considering you're likely a shut-in without any real life experience in anything remotely close to this, I'll take that as an endorsement. Between you and I, who do you think has been in a police investigation room for things that were felonies? I was questioned in my own fathers murder, trust me, cops no bullshitters and pranksters they get dozens of fools admitting to crimes in high profile cases, the goal here is to push them into looking at Pat. I have 8 threads before this where I plead with him to have an agent call me, to which he replies, no child you don't get a call, but he sends them this if it really happened, you think they'll be happy knowing he didn't send me there way 2 months earlier after finding out I sent him this as a troll? Use your head.

You're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here.

You're pretty obsessed aren't ya bud... oh the irony... don't reply.
Me and Boomia's podcast is going to be so good, like you have no idea.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Imagine Boomia's accent with my Aussie accent. Dan can't compete.
As you respond again...oh the irony... don't reply.

Ok dude I was crying and eating gabagool and the emails with Dan before and after were all fake lol, but the nonsense of you being the best Pat poster was for the bit lol. Fuck, you guys are literally retarded and way to over-invested in this thing of yours. I'll give you this, your tweets are funny, but I have a 3 page PM thing of you reaching out to me, that wasn't a bit and is wholly unbelievable, but me crying over this fits in with anything in my persona.

Yea I got this delivery and accent and family background and a dude from Massachusetts hosting a podcast to a few hundred yelled at me and made me cry, WTF people, not to mention the shitty acting and chatters even saying that. Pat is wrong, we are not performative in any single way. We are hangers and shit talkers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
There was this like 70 year old fat faggot Mexican retired teacher who would come to our class sometimes and tell us stupid stories. One time he told a story about how he dreamed he ate a giant marshmallow and when he woke up his pillow was gone. I said something like "Is that why you're so FAT?!" I had also been interrupting the entire time. He yelled at me "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" and got very upset. I was sent out and that guy never came back to our class.
R I B S

Forum Clout
When I was at junior prep school in the early 90s teachers could get away with shit they would get prosecuted for now. Two stand out, Mr Jones and Mr McDougal. Jones was a lanky prick with a prominent Adam's apple that used to weird me out as a kid. He basically assaulted some older kid who was acting up on the coach back from a trip. Jones yelled a warning and when the boy continued to piss about he walked up the aisle, grabbed the kid by the back of his sweatshirt and dragged him along the floor back to the front of the bus. He also used to make antisemitic quips to this Jew kid, David, despite the fact the headmaster was Jewish too.

McDougal was supposed to teach geography but actually all he did was tell a bunch of 10 year olds about his personal life. What he had for dinner the night before, what him and his wife were doing on the weekend, the trip he was planning with his mates next month. Looking back he was clearly a drunk who was half lit by mid morning. God knows how he got or kept the job. He also taught P.E and used to call this chubby kid Alex "fatso" in a friendly cheerful way like it was just banter between friends. Lol. Imagine that happening today. It worked though. I saw Alex a few years after we went to different schools and he was skinny.
More evidence that fat shaming works

G

There was one time a friend and I were walking down the street. These emo looking kids drive by and spray the shit out of us with silly string. For some inexplicable reason, they pull over and get out laughing. The girl comes running over to spray us again, and my friend punched her right in the fucking face. Dropped the bitch to the ground. The dude started yelling at us and we just walked away. Good times.

Forum Clout
There was one time a friend and I were walking down the street. These emo looking kids drive by and spray the shit out of us with silly string. For some inexplicable reason, they pull over and get out laughing. The girl comes running over to spray us again, and my friend punched her right in the fucking face. Dropped the bitch to the ground. The dude started yelling at us and we just walked away. Good times.
I find it hard to believe she was running, as goth girls are always fat

G

I find it hard to believe she was running, as goth girls are always fat
To be more specific, I mean emo like a scene chick, not quite goth. Although they are mostly fat. Along these lines:
Emo-scene-girl-Jacqueinabox-emo-girls-33328895-574-960.jpg