• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawt school

Forum Clout
Pre-K - Another kid shit himself and I laughed so hard the teacher had a serious talk with me about how it wasn't really nice to do that.

Kindergarten - I learned how to count and shit but my main memory is these 2 girls who were best friends got into a big fight over me because they both wanted me as their boyfriend. Uncle Paul would have been so jealous.

1st grade - First one in the class who learned how to read, nigga. I felt like a big swingin dick when I read some Berenstain Bears book in front of the class.

2nd grade - I went from smarty pants to class clown. I got in trouble a shitload that year. Also Stabbed a girl in the arm with a pencil and tried to choke another kid through a chain link fence with a shoelace. They made me go talk to the school counselor and I made up some bullshit about how I was bullied when I lived in Tennessee even though I wasn't even fawkin from there and had no idea about Tennessee accents. Somehow they never called my parents. There was this like 70 year old fat faggot Mexican retired teacher who would come to our class sometimes and tell us stupid stories. One time he told a story about how he dreamed he ate a giant marshmallow and when he woke up his pillow was gone. I said something like "Is that why you're so FAT?!" I had also been interrupting the entire time. He yelled at me "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" and got very upset. I was sent out and that guy never came back to our class.

3rd grade - My parents must've been slipping me something because I became a good student again and much more well behaved. Good grades and almost never got in trouble. Saw my first vagina. During reading group this girl across from me had a hole in her underwear while wearing a skirt. I just remember thinking it kinda looked like a really wrinkley ballsack.

4th grade - My biggest memory is I lived in a very religious area and one time at recess I stepped in small hole and my knee bent backwards. I said, "Oh My God!" because it fawkin hurt and this little twat ran off and told a teacher I used the Lord's name in vain. The teacher was a pretty big guy with a mustache and a dumb balding head, he was kinda scary. He cornered me and got right in my face with his stank breath and was like "iF yOu eVeR tAlK LiKe tHaT aGaIn, I'LL bLaH BlAh bLaH!!!". If there was such a thing as a time machine I would honestly use it to go back and smash his fucking head in with a lead pipe at that very moment while shouting "WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW, FAGGOT?!"

ok I'm done. Lmk if you want more JC/DC school daze stories...

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Oh, my silly little salt water taffy infant; the Phoebe Cates Alliance is small, but it be fierce.
We've closed down bars from Portland, Maine, to Portland, Oregon.
No, child, is isn't, and no, child, you didn'T. ThaT did noT occur. The Phoebe Cates Alliance doesn't even have extra girls like ours does. I'm sorry you're not diversified.

G

@K-Schwabby & @ThePepsiColaRapist

raw.png

G

The ending of drop dead fred made me sad coz fred had moved on to a new kid and was making fun of phoebe cates like he never even knew her.

G

When I was at junior prep school in the early 90s teachers could get away with shit they would get prosecuted for now. Two stand out, Mr Jones and Mr McDougal. Jones was a lanky prick with a prominent Adam's apple that used to weird me out as a kid. He basically assaulted some older kid who was acting up on the coach back from a trip. Jones yelled a warning and when the boy continued to piss about he walked up the aisle, grabbed the kid by the back of his sweatshirt and dragged him along the floor back to the front of the bus. He also used to make antisemitic quips to this Jew kid, David, despite the fact the headmaster was Jewish too.

McDougal was supposed to teach geography but actually all he did was tell a bunch of 10 year olds about his personal life. What he had for dinner the night before, what him and his wife were doing on the weekend, the trip he was planning with his mates next month. Looking back he was clearly a drunk who was half lit by mid morning. God knows how he got or kept the job. He also taught P.E and used to call this chubby kid Alex "fatso" in a friendly cheerful way like it was just banter between friends. Lol. Imagine that happening today. It worked though. I saw Alex a few years after we went to different schools and he was skinny.

G

first day of kindergarten. we used to do 'role call' where teacher reads out your name and you stand up and say "present"

girl infront of me gets name called...she stood up, i pull her chair with my foot. She sits and falls on her ass and I loff and loff.

no one books it. I still remmeber it 30 years later. Her name was Lisa.