WWAWT Pig Gay Oinkerson?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It was pretty gay. Christine is a grating cunt and she fucking sucks at her job. Soder knows it too and threw it in their faces passive aggressively during the pandemic. Her whole gig on that show is to Google shit they're talking about and a good margin of the time she can't and Dan would pull it up on his computer and share the link with everyone in like 10 seconds while talking.
I will never forget when they were riffing about the guy who voices Pooh being a rapist and that dumb bitch chimes in with "he's a misogynist!". I could be off on the exact quote but you get the idea.

EraGodless

I will never forget when they were riffing about the guy who voices Pooh being a rapist and that dumb bitch chimes in with "he's a misogynist!". I could be off on the exact quote but you get the idea.

From Cummings ex-wife: "I am going to tell people Winnie the Pooh is a woman-beating, drug-addicted freak!,”

I don't know, but Winnie sounds pretty cool. Real ass dude.

Wild

I love media!
He still dresses like a faggot, fat as fuck, his radio show got booted from CC to Faction Radio on SXM along with a paycut, he got his ass kicked on stage and needed RAD Luis J Gomez to save him, he got his ass whipped in B-Ball by Shane Gillis, and he's currently being taken to the cleaners by his wife because he thought not divorcing her for 10 years after getting separated was a good idea. Did Fezzie put a hex on him during the feud?
Yeah, his Kevin Smith ensemble does him no favors, but I think he's a genuinely funny guy.

G

Well he's fat, that's for sure. I knew the Bonfire switched channels at some point, didn't know about the pay cut. I stopped listening a long time before that because of their inability to let a fucking clip play for more than three seconds without having a 15 minute riff on how the guy clears his throat or something. I swear it wasn't that bad at the beginning. Bringing Jay's hole on predictably ruined the show.

Is he really finally getting divorced and getting owned? That's hilarious. Fucking retard. Divorce her before you get a level of fame and success, otherwise she can lay her hooks in all of it. Or did he think she wouldn't do that?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Well he's fat, that's for sure. I knew the Bonfire switched channels at some point, didn't know about the pay cut. I stopped listening a long time before that because of their inability to let a fucking clip play for more than three seconds without having a 15 minute riff on how the guy clears his throat or something. I swear it wasn't that bad at the beginning. Bringing Jay's hole on predictably ruined the show.

Is he really finally getting divorced and getting owned? That's hilarious. Fucking retard. Divorce her before you get a level of fame and success, otherwise she can lay her hooks in all of it. Or did he think she wouldn't do that?
The woman he's divorcing is a lawyer too.

You would think at some point he looked at Christine and said to himself, "I should really divorce my wife. Her existence must hurt the woman I love pretty bad."

At this point, how in the world do you separate yourself financially from a woman you've already lived apart from for over a decade?

It can't be done amicably. Every cent that his wife gets is stealing from Christine's investment. I can't see this ending in anything other than tears for all involved.

If Jay has both a savings account and a girlfriend after all this shit, it's a hell of a lot more than he deserves.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
You would think at some point he looked at Christine and said to himself, "I should really divorce my wife. Her existence must hurt the woman I love pretty bad."

At this point, how in the world do you separate yourself financially from a woman you've already lived apart from for over a decade?

It can't be done amicably. Every cent that his wife gets is stealing from Christine's investment. I can't see this ending in anything other than tears for all involved.

If Jay has both a savings account and a girlfriend after all this shit, it's a hell of a lot more than he deserves.
Christine pretty much can't leave him. She's an insane, annoying, ugly flatso and all of her business endeavors are wrapped up in him. She's a waitress. That's literally her only vocation and she's too old and unattractive to do that at this point. She won't be getting hired to "produce" another radio show since she doesn't even produce the one she has the title of producer on.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

Christine has no self-esteem just like Jay. He openly shits on her on his shows and has an open relationship where he gets to fuck his pig fans whenever. He started seeing her when he was still with his wife so it's not like she has any standards herself. Jay's romantic life is humiliating and shameful but he talks about it like everyone should be jealous. His ex-wife is a federal lawyer and I hope she takes everything he has. Bring in another clip from America's Got Talent and then pout because it bombs, you spikey hair cocksucker.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I get that too. I rarely ever listen to the Bonfire anymore because him stuttering over people so they give up and let him talk is insane at a point. Like, he won't be saying anything, someone else starts to say something and he cuts them off by repeating the first three words of a sentence over and over until they stop talking.
Was gonna say the same thing. Hey Danny Sodes, the great human Labrador, I know you lurk here, can you tell him to shut the fuck up periodically?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Oh, I get that Christine can't leave him and Jay is precisely she deserves. But imagine if she did and Jay had the balls to complain about it after spending his entire relationship with her married to another woman. (You know he would.)

That would be one compelling LOS episode, at least.
I think Christine is annoying as fuck, but the way Jay set her up is really shitty.

He cheated on every girl he's been with, until he got to Christine who had low enough self esteem to get brow-beaten into being 'bisexual' and having an "open relationship" where Jay gets to fuck any road pussy he wants and have threesomes with other women, but throws a jealous shitfit if Christine even mentions her previous relationships with guys.

When the Bonfire started, he kept shoving her into the show and yelling that CC should hire her because she was 'so great at producing', and then when they hired her he switched to shitting on her.

I didn't like her on the show, but Jay was the one who forced her into it. He lost the right to complain about the problem he created. And it's shitty to her, since it just increases the amount of reasons she can't leave his fat ass.

During one of the many on air couples arguments, Jay got furious at her saying that if they broke up she would be devastated, but would eventually figure things out and get on her feet.

I'm pretty much a misogynist, but seeing him exploit her low self esteem over the years always felt super scummy. I'm glad Carla is taking him to the cleaners, and ultimately Christine gets what she deserved for fucking around with a married man.