WWAWT Pig Gay Oinkerson?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
He still dresses like a faggot, fat as fuck, his radio show got booted from CC to Faction Radio on SXM along with a paycut, he got his ass kicked on stage and needed RAD Luis J Gomez to save him, he got his ass whipped in B-Ball by Shane Gillis, and he's currently being taken to the cleaners by his wife because he thought not divorcing her for 10 years after getting separated was a good idea. Did Fezzie put a hex on him during the feud?

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Billy Jack City
I still like him as a guest, but years of Bonfire and LOS has made me despise him as a host on a show.
I get that too. I rarely ever listen to the Bonfire anymore because him stuttering over people so they give up and let him talk is insane at a point. Like, he won't be saying anything, someone else starts to say something and he cuts them off by repeating the first three words of a sentence over and over until they stop talking.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Billy Jack City
He hasn’t been very funny the last couple of years and his interrupting is fucking constant. I don’t listen to the bonfire really but I read him and his cunt gf flipped out on their producer for telling them watching America’s Got Talent isn’t good radio. He’s really sensitive these days
It was pretty gay. Christine is a grating cunt and she fucking sucks at her job. Soder knows it too and threw it in their faces passive aggressively during the pandemic. Her whole gig on that show is to Google shit they're talking about and a good margin of the time she can't and Dan would pull it up on his computer and share the link with everyone in like 10 seconds while talking.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Billy Jack City
Greedy Jew Luis is the one charging twice the price of the Gathering of the Juggalos and then another $100 to stream it like it's some Floyd Mayweather fight. What a fag.
I just watched the Skankfest LOS episode on YouTube and people in the comments were like "if I realized it would be here in a week for free I wouldn't have paid $100 to stream it live." I loffed. Fucking dummies.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Does he just perpetually lie about everything? Seems like one of those guys. His "I was a bouncer for strippers" larp is incredibly shameful.

Maybe if he was bouncing little kids for a birthday tranny. "Keep yours cake hands to yourself! No you can't wear xer tiara! Your mom paid a lot of money for Mystique to be here so pay attention to xer twerking or she's out. Where did you get the cake and is there more?"

big-jay-oakerson.jpg

Big Jay is a smelly dyke.
Nice cut off over the top Stallone gloves.
He's now got the bonfire logo tattooed on one hand and a LoS on the other. I guess he's going to stop wearing gloves until he is informed by enough people that those two tattoos are also incredibly gay and stupid.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Billy Jack City
Does he just perpetually lie about everything? Seems like one of those guys. His "I was a bouncer for strippers" larp is incredibly shameful.

Maybe if he was bouncing little kids for a birthday tranny. "Keep yours cake hands to yourself! No you can't wear xer tiara! Your mom paid a lot of money for Mystique to be here so pay attention to xer twerking or she's out. Where did you get the cake and is there more?"

big-jay-oakerson.jpg

He's now got the bonfire logo tattooed on one hand and a LoS on the other. I guess he's going to stop wearing gloves until he is informed by enough people that those two tattoos are also incredibly gay and stupid.
The Bonfire logo is literally clipart too. Seriously, if you Google "clipart flame" it's the first thing that comes up. The LOS logo is a Blink 182 logo.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
If any brothermen are looking for a Bonfire archive, here's the internet archive.org of all episodes:

If you want it on your phone as a podcast, here's an RSS feed for the archive.org:
https://fourble.co.uk/podcast/thebonfirepo

I felt their peak was ~2017-2019. They had good guests, they stopped taking callers, great stuff. They got so shitty when the lockdowns started that I stopped listening and I still haven't gone back after trying once again last year.