WWAWT Guilty Pleasures?

G

I just watched MST3K do starcrash the other night while I was drunk.

Some good fawkin laughs on that show.
Also speaking of Starcrash Caroline Munro in the 70s and 80s was a fuckin babe. I'd build a time machine just to go back and throw her a shot of vitamin D

Caroline_Munro.jpg

G

I’d rather watch MST3K roasting Space Mutiny over any of the sci-fi or capeshit they crank out today.
Where we at wit da fawkin MST3K movie sequel, Hollywood?

Never gonna happen because it's just a commentary track on a public domain movie, and Hollywood would be embarrassed if it made more money than the sequel/prequel/reboot bullshit they churn out with bloated budgets.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Where we at wit da fawkin MST3K movie sequel, Hollywood?

Never gonna happen because it's just a commentary track on a public domain movie, and Hollywood would be embarrassed if it made more money than the sequel/prequel/reboot bullshit they churn out with bloated budgets.
I remember the first movie being funny but not as a good as the show. Never bothered with the awful reboot.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Trolling.
Making a bowl of chocolate cornflakes.
Losing myself in IMDB pages.
Old school wresting podcasts: Jim Cornette, Jim Ross, Stevie Ray.
Re - watching Hammer Horror movies.

Reading furry forums on the way to work. @SpaceEdge Opened up a new kind of "Wtf?..." by this link from another thread

G

I remember the first movie being funny but not as a good as the show. Never bothered with the awful reboot.
What the Netflix reboot?

It was pretty good. It had fat man baby wife killer Patton Oswalt in it but only for like 2 minutes. I mean it's just them taking a shit on old school movies. It's still pretty funny.