I still enjoy O&A
OOF.

Or TrantH? That’s a tough one man.
Not for me. I can't STAND Jim Norton

B8LuriWCEAEyZNe.jpg

140725-grove-norton-tease_bzmgu7.jpeg

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
If I said Elton John fucked me in the ass with a tiger print dildo that would still somehow be less gay than some of the things you faggots have posted in this thread
But wait there’s more ! I dig a few chick flicks like My Super Ex Girlfriend and Music and Lyrics.

G

If I said Elton John fucked me in the ass with a tiger print dildo that would still somehow be less gay than some of the things you faggots have posted in this thread
I was once at a toys r us store and waited around an hour and a half to meet Barbie. It was just some chick dressed up as Barbie, and me and my friends got our picture taken with her. I was 17. I did that to make my mom laugh.

I waited an hour and a half to meet Barbie.

If anybody has anything gayer than that, let's hear it.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I was once at a toys r us store and waited around an hour and a half to meet Barbie. It was just some chick dressed up as Barbie, and me and my friends got our picture taken with her. I was 17. I did that to make my mom laugh.

I waited an hour and a half to meet Barbie.

If anybody has anything gayer than that, let's hear it.
This is the part where @Mr. Faggotry will admit to subscribing to Compound Media.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I listen to shit like Oasis and The Wallflowers, Like even the new shit.

And I’ve seen Sugar Ray and Everclear live, that’s Cumia level queer.
When I need to find my happy place, I put on Sugar Ray, Everclear, Incubus, all those songs that remind me of childhood summers down the shore. Who doesnt want to pretend its the summer of ‘01 and blast some Sugar Gay? It makes me feel good

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I enjoy watching people play videogames. Not so much the sports games or fast paced FPS games though.

I think it's because I was the youngest growing up and would always watch my brother or cousins play shit and I'd sit there like a little nerd enjoying it probably more than they were.
my retard parents told me id never make money playing games

now people make millions doing it

i seriously cant wait to pull the plug on those idiots!!!