WWAWT Freemasons?

Damn that's a next level theory, where does the rabbit hole of what is actually happening on this planet end?? Its like I just learned there's no Santa all over again. I guess I'll just have to stick to the one and only good jew, Jesus.
He'll be the first to tell ya that kikes are the worst too. But yeah the fact that operation paperclip is a thing just tells you the NAZI's were cryptojews in bed with everything. Just one small part of the synagogue of satans plan that has spread across centuries

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I half-owned a shop & Masons took-over the building opposite, they immediately bricked-up the windows (& possibly even the fire escape I think). Once a week we'd see them all turning-up in their robes & pouches / little bags. It was quite a small city so many people where recognisable; I remember police chief, some farmers / land owners... weird one that stuck-out was a guy who worked as a shop security guard, didn't seem to fit-in with the rest.
They were definitely odd folk.

I asked a store owner about the building next door (it was named Knight of Columbus or some shit) and he basically gave me the same answer. He mentioned the weird robes and bags and said it was just some freemason shit. Probably harmless unless you live in a fag town.

Was it that faggot Maroni?
No he was got caught up in anti-Mason sentiment that was sweeping the country when he was younger (remember he was only about 23 or so when he “found the golden tablets.”)

Only when he got to Kirtland Ohio and Masonry was back in Vogue did he begin adopting their rituals

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Friend of mine is a low-level Freemason which he basically called a step above a doorman but only because his Dad was also a Freemason. He said they basically do fundraising and volunteer work, much like Boyscouts. Oddly enough, their "temple" or whatever is apparently extremely dated and falling apart, and not one member is a fucking contractor, a painter, a tin-knocker, or an actual fucking MASON.

It's a gay club. They aren't sacrificing children and/ or drinking lambs blood.

G

Midwestern lodge jews
Pretty much. After my grandfather died I found some Freemason shit in his house. He was apparently a 33rd degree Mason but he wasn’t rich or important or anything and I don’t think any of them showed up at his funeral. He lived in some who gives a fuck medium sized city in the Midwest.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Pretty much. After my grandfather died I found some Freemason shit in his house. He was apparently a 33rd degree Mason but he wasn’t rich or important or anything and I don’t think any of them showed up at his funeral. He lives in some who gives a fuck medium sized city in the Midwest.
My grandpa was a big shot mason too and worked in a bread factory in some shithole in Indiana. I think they just hangout and drink beer to get away from their annoying wives.

G

My grandpa was a big shot mason too and worked in a bread factory in some shithole in Indiana. I think they just hangout and drink beer to get away from their annoying wives.
Yeah. Me and my dad had no idea he was even in it. In retrospect I should have taken his ring and tried to get into a lodge in DC with it.