WWAWT Freemasons?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Whats the deal with them? The department I worked for is extremely sketchy and corrupt, and someone told me recently that they’re all freemasons that take care of their own because they’re in the super secret special club.

Does this really go on? Theres this guy that was fired from LAPD for committing rape while on duty, and my base police promoted him to fucking Captain. All the guys that get promoted have some sketchy shit like that in their past yet they’re allowed to have all that power. Kinda fawkin disturbing if true.

G

Whats the deal with them? The department I worked for is extremely sketchy and corrupt, and someone told me recently that they’re all freemasons that take care of their own because they’re in the super secret special club.

Does this really go on? Theres this guy that was fired from LAPD for committing rape while on duty, and my base police promoted him to fucking Captain. All the guys that get promoted have some sketchy shit like that in their past yet they’re allowed to have all that power. Kinda fawkin disturbing if true.
It’s just a frat for old guys now.

G

You made it to Texas yet son?

Nah but congrats. To answer your question Freemasons are like Jews, Mormons, and democrats. It’s a cult that take care of their own.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
You made it to Texas yet son?

Nah but congrats. To answer your question Freemasons are like Jews, Mormons, and democrats. It’s a cult that take care of their own.
Fun fact, joe smith ripped off the Masons when he was coming up with what goes on in mormon temples. Pretty sure he copied handshakes and everything.

Just like mormons its goyim trying to be kikes, as sad as that is.

G

It's a big topic. Some people say they're an evil secret society and others say they're just a fraternal organization for old guys and people trying to network. Both are true to an extent. It just depends on the particular circumstances. They do take oaths to protect their fellow masons and shield them from prosecution. They have an elitist attitude in relation to outsiders, who they call the "profane." Their teachings are based around esoteric ideologies that stem from Kabbalah, gnosticism and the occult. Despite what some Protestants claim, you can't be a Christian and a mason, because their worldviews are entirely incompatible. Throughout history they have been linked to various revolutions and overthrowing governments. A lot could be said about them and although there's definitely disinformation out there about them, you could definitely believe some of the shadier shit you hear about them. (Say them more, stupid)

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
It's a big topic. Some people say they're an evil secret society and others say they're just a fraternal organization for old guys and people trying to network. Both are true to an extent. It just depends on the particular circumstances. They do take oaths to protect their fellow masons and shield them from prosecution. They have an elitist attitude in relation to outsiders, who they call the "profane." Their teachings are based around esoteric ideologies that stem from Kabbalah, gnosticism and the occult. Despite what some Protestants claim, you can't be a Christian and a mason, because their worldviews are entirely incompatible. Throughout history they have been linked to various revolutions and overthrowing governments. A lot could be said about them and although there's definitely disinformation out there about them, you could definitely believe some of the shadier shit you hear about them. (Say them more, stupid)
It would explain so much. If you look at their lives they are complete losers, yet they do have this elitist attitude for no reason, and theres clearly an “inner circle” that goes beyond regular favoritism. Very culty and odd

All freemasons should hanged. There is a reason why Hitler and the Nazis outlawed all forms of freemasonry.
Ironically Hitler (fucking jew) and his group are from the same cloth. Hitler worship is so misguided. The ashkenazi kikes which hitler was created the Nazi's purely as a label to demonize whites so they can eventually genocide us while rainbow hairs are smiling waiting their turn next in the guillotines.

I half-owned a shop & Masons took-over the building opposite, they immediately bricked-up the windows (& possibly even the fire escape I think). Once a week we'd see them all turning-up in their robes & pouches / little bags. It was quite a small city so many people where recognisable; I remember police chief, some farmers / land owners... weird one that stuck-out was a guy who worked as a shop security guard, didn't seem to fit-in with the rest.
They were definitely odd folk.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Ironically Hitler (fucking jew) and his group are from the same cloth. Hitler worship is so misguided. The ashkenazi kikes which hitler was created the Nazi's purely as a label to demonize whites so they can eventually genocide us while rainbow hairs are smiling waiting their turn next in the guillotines.
Damn that's a next level theory, where does the rabbit hole of what is actually happening on this planet end?? Its like I just learned there's no Santa all over again. I guess I'll just have to stick to the one and only good jew, Jesus.