• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT appropriate age for dating younger girls?

G

Years ago, and at this point it may be decades ago, Stanhope had a bit about this and it really resonated with me. I won't get it exactly right but the gist of his points were:

If you spend one night with a woman you're better off with a 50 year old than a 20 year old

The 50 has done it all and seen it all. You don't have to teach her anything and she won't quizzically ask "you want to put your cock WHERE!!!???"

You won't hear "ew, ew, ew!!!!" at any point during the night

You don't have to worry about birth control
This is great advice. You go home with the 50 year old and you're gonna get to do whatever you want to do and there ain't gonna be no condoms.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
We're all gonna die one day so who gives a shit really? If somebody is an adult they can make their own mistakes, you can be that mistake.

G

I got married at 33. Never thought I would but met a great one and it felt right. She's 3 years younger than me. Before that it was exclusively 19-25 year olds. Great pussy but lacking in the conversation/company departments. Which is fine until it isn't.

Tl;dr yeah, it's fine, stupid, as long as they aren't underage.

Well I'm in my mid to late 30s and this girl's in her early to mid-20s. I can get away with that right?
Of course. She can drive, she can vote, she can legally drink, she's fully capable of deciding who she wants to fuck. " I was just a confused young girl exploited by an older man" is just what they say when they later regret their life choices.

G

Well I'm in my mid to late 30s and this girl's in her early to mid-20s. I can get away with that right?
I’d need to see a photo of this young lady’s (hairless) butthole in order to make a proper analysis but yeah why not. I mean what are you getting away with exactly? Unleash the Old Testament sex god within you.