WWAWT appropriate age for dating younger girls?

G

View attachment 36283 you're a faggot if you're asking for approval to date a 24 year old.. if you don't think you could go to her family's place for dinner - that is the cut off
Who's asking for approval? I'm asking for personal opinions here. I mean if she lets me into the other side of those panties that's going to happen. I'm just asking where y'all at with the appropriate age?

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
I ain't trying to be a cumia
you're looking for "not cumia" validation, queer.
593380d0632000fed24ea440acda7e85--celebs-without-makeup-power-of-makeup.jpg

G

you're looking for "not cumia" validation, queer. View attachment 36285
Dude don't be gay just because I'm trying to start conversations that aren't about a fucking nobody author or a dead radio show. You don't like me making conversation and having fun with it then move the fuck on. Go back to lit crit and tard out about how somebody fucking texted Patrick this morning.

G

i'm not a pat poster queer
No you're just annoying as hell, and you should put me on your ignore list, so then you don't have to hear anything about Ricci or any of the stupid shit I say anymore.

i'm here biding my time waiting for everyone to remember jim and sam are still fucking employed
That's so cool. Hey you should make a post about it far away from mine so people who want to have fun can actually have fun without a bunch of faggots like you coming on here and running their mouth, spoiling everyone's good time with their hater vibes.

G

And "you an annoying faggot" What's your point? Do you even have one? I'm so sick of retards walking into threads that I make and knowing that they are threads made by a fucking spaz and crying and whinging and running their mouth like little girls. Go away if you don't like it dude. Every time you see my name starting a post it's going to be something you don't like. Why would you make yourself upset in your own house dude?

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Go away if you don't like it dude. Every time you see my name starting a post it's going to be something you don't like. Why would you make yourself upset in your own house dude?
Do I seem upset? sorta seems like you're melting down.. those ricci threads keep getting funnier and funnier!!
article-2158332-13930340000005DC-443_224x423.jpg

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
And "you an annoying faggot" What's your point? Do you even have one? I'm so sick of retards walking into threads that I make and knowing that they are threads made by a fucking spaz and crying and whinging and running their mouth like little girls. Go away if you don't like it dude. Every time you see my name starting a post it's going to be something you don't like. Why would you make yourself upset in your own house dude?
Rancho Relaxo, dude. Get in that 24yo pussy and forget about this nigger.

i'm not a pat poster queer
Not Patposting is a gay tendency ya homo

Wa4892

Years ago, and at this point it may be decades ago, Stanhope had a bit about this and it really resonated with me. I won't get it exactly right but the gist of his points were:

If you spend one night with a woman you're better off with a 50 year old than a 20 year old

The 50 has done it all and seen it all. You don't have to teach her anything and she won't quizzically ask "you want to put your cock WHERE!!!???"

You won't hear "ew, ew, ew!!!!" at any point during the night

You don't have to worry about birth control