• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Alcohol Treatment

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Parole officers think they're gods and give some ridiculous ultimatums, 'pay your ex's $16,000 reconstructive dental bill or go back to prison', it was her fucking choice to get 16 replacement teeth and her jaw glued back together. Then they wonder why their parolees are found with 20 page dossiers intricately planning their demise after a routine apartment search. I am not the fucking problem!! Never push a man into a corner with no exit...:mad:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Parole officers think they're gods and give some ridiculous ultimatums, 'pay your ex's $16,000 reconstructive dental bill or go back to prison', it was her fucking choice to get 16 replacement teeth and her jaw glued back together. Then they wonder why their parolees are found with 20 page dossiers intricately planning their demise after a routine apartment search. I am not the fucking problem!! Never push a man into a corner with no exit...:mad:
Wanna talk about it bud?

That ex sounds like a real battle-axe, pardon my french.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Lmao remember when Joe was bragging about Anthony hanging out by the pool and banging smack heads when he went to rehab?
That’s when JoeH unintentionally admitted AntH is addicted to twitter. He said something like “I told him to take his hands off his phone and get his hands on those hot 19 year old heroine addicts”. Fucking buffoon.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
That’s when JoeH unintentionally admitted AntH is addicted to twitter. He said something like “I told him to take his hands off his phone and get his hands on those hot 19 year old heroine addicts”. Fucking buffoon.
Yes! Now it’s coming back lol. What an utter (udder?) dullard. I guarantee Anthony is so embarrassed by him.

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
I wonder what rehab he went to. The one I went to in St. Louis was interesting, 30 days in there. Maybe he just estimated his time in rehab wrong, I don’t know of any 7-14 day programs.