• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Alcohol Treatment

G

Nice! Good luck brotherman! It will be a breeze. A couple days of Valium and then a couple weeks of boring groups. It will fly by.

What happened?
I got blackout drunk and called my parole officer and told him I was going to kick his ass. And then I made him put a supervisor on the phone and I told him I would fight him too. They gave me the ultimatum of inpatient treatment or parole violation so I'm taking the inpatient treatment.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I got blackout drunk and called my parole officer and told him I was going to kick his ass. And then I made him put a supervisor on the phone and I told him I would fight him too. They gave me the ultimatum of inpatient treatment or parole violation so I'm taking the inpatient treatment.
So your 21 year old girlfriend is more mature than you. That is a pretty funny thing to do though, I’ll give you that. Just don’t be a cumia and come out a worse drunk than before. Best of luck.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The alliance stands with you all the way brother!

We are rooting for you. 🙏

rashida-jones-christina-ricci-thakoon-fashion-show-04.jpg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

Are there recordings?