• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD Ye?

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
For a rumoured closeted homosexual, he certainly does have a red-blooded 14 year old boy's taste in women.
70962567-0-image-m-48_1684032717286.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I actually loved the first two albums and I went to see him in Dublin in 05...oh wow ...he played against a completely bare background with just a DJ looking very lost!
He played 40 minutes and did Through the Wire twice. He didn’t have another MC with him so all the songs that had verses by someone else were cut short. He just awkwardly paced the huge empty stage looking very uncomfortable!

I really loved his work on Blueprint 1 by jay z . Who was much better live. I picked up College Dropout on vinyl and it’s so good. Definitely not sourced from the cd.

I absolutely love Yeezus and the idea that Rick Rubin just tore that album apart a few days before release is awesome. It’s a wonderful album.

Haven’t listened to much but what I heard of Pablo was good and I listened to some version of Donda2 and it was dogshit. Some of his more recent stuff sounds like he wanted to copy Deathgrips but forgot how to use

The Lex podcast was...interesting...the whole shitshow has me feel a bit sorry for him because he is obviously very unwell and that’s a minefield anyway, but with his lifestyle and fame it must be so much worse. He’s his own worst enemy though and I think if he fucked off for a year and got better it would be for the best but that’s not going to happen.

Oh and my fucking god Stacey Dash in the ‘All Falls Down’ video...wow. She’s out of this world.

I really like Saul Williams. Got into him when Trent Reznor produced the Niggy Tardust album and stayed because he is awesome. The Kills do a very cool cover of List of Demands actually. Surprisingly it works.

G

i saw him at a festival where he played like 1/8th the set and ranted the other part of the set. i still enjoyed it because other people were so mad it was funny to listen to hippies booing him. some of his stuff slaps, child. not all of it. he's a very good artist but he's not my specific cup of tea with hip hop.