WWAWD things you watched growing up that still are hilarious?

Will Tate

Oven March
Looney Tunes
Leave it to Beaver
WKRP in Cincinnati
Police Squad!
Sledgehammer!
UHF
Mystery Science Theater 3000
FAWK, yeah!
I scored a DVD of all the Police Squad episodes at a local thrift store, I hadn't laughed that hard at a TV show in I don't know how long. There was a show not long ago with Rashida Jones called Angie Tribecca that tried that Abrams/Zucker style of comedy, I only caught one episode but it wasn't half bad.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Idk cuz i havent seen it in 20 years, but i imagine these dudes hold up

51afce0a9c65798cbd0b8105d54a4192.jpeg

Phish

Street Sharks were HUGE for like a year or so. Their enemy was named Killerami or something lol.
Killerami haha. You were rly close. “Killamari (voiced by D. Kevin Williams) – An anthropomorphic squid able to project natural "spears" or "harpoons" from his mouth and the many suckers covering his body”

I think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles took over. Idk if thats how it really happened or if thats just how i remember it.

I used to like “Gargoyles” and “Darkwing Duck” too but i dont actually remember them, i just know i liked em.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Killerami haha. You were rly close. “Killamari (voiced by D. Kevin Williams) – An anthropomorphic squid able to project natural "spears" or "harpoons" from his mouth and the many suckers covering his body”

I think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles took over. Idk if thats how it really happened or if thats just how i remember it.

I used to like “Gargoyles” and “Darkwing Duck” too but i dont actually remember them, i just know i liked em.
There was a thing called DragonFlies or some shit, I remember because they had a show and the toy commercials were "DRAGON FLIES, MAXIMIZE!!" and it was about goodies and baddies fighting on flying dragons.

nbr34sxugth71.jpg

In hindsight: not based, and stinks. Transformers was way cooler.

Phish

There was a thing called DragonFlies or some shit, I remember because they had a show and the toy commercials were "DRAGON FLIES, MAXIMIZE!!" and it was about goodies and baddies fighting on flying dragons.

nbr34sxugth71.jpg

In hindsight: not based, and stinks. Transformers was way cooler.
I had something just like them. Idk if they were these or a knockoff version. But youd pull the string and the guys would fly off the top. Did you have one of these bad boys? I used to terrorize my neighbor with it. He was a little queer that didnt like to get wet so id always love blasting him and making him cry.
7f03349b874cbf7bca094feae5206a7a.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I had something just like them. Idk if they were these or a knockoff version. But youd pull the string and the guys would fly off the top. Did you have one of these bad boys? I used to terrorize my neighbor with it. He was a little queer that didnt like to get wet so id always love blasting him and making him cry.
Yeah! You'd pull the string and they'd fly off and spin.

Everyone had a Super Soaker, especially in Australia because it gets so hot you'd practically welcome getting sprayed. Even now, you'll hit someone (from a distance) with the old Karcher pressure cleaner for shits and giggles.