• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD things you watched growing up that still are hilarious?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Faggots being raped until they hated it like when you make a kid smoke an entire pack of cigarettes.

you take your kid who you caught making out with his best friend. After you beat his friend senseless. Pay eight or nine niggers to fuck your sons ass and mouth until he’s bleeding calling for his bitch mother who probably started this shit in the first place. Once all the mulis finish dumping loads in your little disappointment. Ya tell em next time it won’t be no fucking shit skins. Next time it’s gonna be me. Then you slam the door. And move to southern California

sorry I was channeling JoeSR

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
i loved all that stuff, dont get me started about block-party summers. I Love Lucy has to be my favorite show from that era if I had to pick.
The self indulgent Ricky songs get a little tiring but the comedy makes up for it. So many great episodes. Also fuck Vivian Vance for thinking she was too good to act alongside William Frawley. Lotta fawkin problems in that show.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
The self indulgent Ricky songs get a little tiring but the comedy makes up for it. So many great episodes. Also fuck Vivian Vance for thinking she was too good to act alongside William Frawley. Lotta fawkin problems in that show.
100% I can understand Vivian's feelings at first when they were casting but to carry that bullshit along as the show went on was a total cunt move. Hell Frawley put the bottle away for christs sake. For the record I also hated littly ricky.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
100% I can understand Vivian's feelings at first when they were casting but to carry that bullshit along as the show went on was a total cunt move. Hell Frawley put the bottle away for christs sake. For the record I also hated littly ricky.
I would also put The Honeymooners up there but that was after I Love Lucy I think.

Leave it to Beaver
Underrated show. On the surface it's just a goofy old sitcom, but actually it's unbelievably subversive. The Beav always goes by his instincts, but he's always thwarted by society. No matter what he does, he's always wrong. Life just wants to beat all the goodness and altruism out of the Beaver, the one lesson he always learns is that you just can't win, ever.