• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Student Loan Forgiveness

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was always told that debt motivates
It does - Debt is a tool to buy valuable shit and/or make investments in the near term. If you’re taking it out for a mortgage or opening a business, then you generally know you’ll have to pay the piper back so you best get your ROI.

Of course an 18 year old doesn’t realize this until it’s too late and they start making payments. Sorry nobody told you that your Film degree isn’t going to automatically turn you into the next Steven Spielberg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Deputy Director of IT Cybersecurity for a NY company. Recent promotion, I was making $170k previously as a help desk manager working 3 consecutive 12-hour shifts per week. Gave up the time off for more moolah.
WWAW most companies being ridiculously insecure and being able to disconnect the dmz from the upstream long enough to password reset the switch, disable snmp reporting for configuration changes, adding ssh access with a secret 7 password, and opening ports so that north/south doesn't exist anymore? I prefer direct access to the OT network without going through the IT hoops for remote access.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
You can game any industry. I took classes at a trade school to get into an entry level STEM position, which I used as a foot-in-the-door for a higher paying position. I hustled and propped myself up and was able to make a big position jump just by promoting myself like I used to do in the entertainment industry. I convinced the people that mattered that I was qualified for a position where a BA was a requirement. I make over $100k just because I told the right people how I was the right guy for the job.

My point is that a degree is only as effective as the faggot holding it. I know a bunch of corny faggots that got BAs and are going to be doing entry level coding their whole life
I don't disagree. There's always those who can and do get ahead from motivation and drive, but the whole system is heavily flawed if an average degree is largely worthless yet demanded and encouraged. An education should have intrinsic value.

Everywhere is running short of highly technical educated people like engineers and just average skilled educated people like nurses. It takes years of education and then experience to make someone actually competent in those fields. Shortages can't be quickly fixed and by the time you see the scarcity problem it takes a decade to get anything happening. Individuals can figure out how to get ahead financially, but the whole system is kinda fucked. Companies like Boeing are losing their highly skilled staff regardless of how much they offer to pay them just because they're getting too old and nobody is there to replace them. Basing everything on pay packets isn't successful long-term thinking. Student loans were a big factor in determining education was only of value by how much it could net you and now we're all paying the price for it.

Also, JEWS.

Forum Clout
Forgive the loans. Fuck it. Millions of people who "shouldn't need it" get breaks all the time. Cut the little cocksuckers some slack. How many useless fucks got $30,000+ PPP loans for their "small businesses" and nobody bothered double checking where they went?

Merry Christmas, you little shits. Be smarter now.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Forgive the loans. Fuck it. Millions of people who "shouldn't need it" get breaks all the time. Cut the little cocksuckers some slack. How many useless fucks got $30,000+ PPP loans for their "small businesses" and nobody bothered double checking where they went?

Merry Christmas, you little shits. Be smarter now.
Lol you're comparing very different loans.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
It's wrong to forgive the loans, but it's also wrong to bail out the banks (maaan) in 2008 or to give more Covid stimulus money to Israel than to our own citizens (per capita). It's a tough one man...no it isn't. Hate to say it but the boomers are right about this one. You signed up for the loan, now pay it. Your lack of foresight into if your degree would pay off your debt isn't my problem. Except soon it's about to be the entire tax payer base's problem, effectively transferring wealth from the on average poorer high school educated folks to richer college grads. It's a reverse Robin hood and makes no sense.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It's wrong to forgive the loans, but it's also wrong to bail out the banks (maaan) in 2008 or to give more Covid stimulus money to Israel than to our own citizens (per capita). It's a tough one man...no it isn't. Hate to say it but the boomers are right about this one. You signed up for the loan, now pay it. Your lack of foresight into if your degree would pay off your debt isn't my problem. Except soon it's about to be the entire tax payer base's problem, effectively transferring wealth from the on average poorer high school educated folks to richer college grads. It's a reverse Robin hood and makes no sense.
And then the question becomes does the federal government have to rethink its role in funding higher education? If you’re forgiving the debt, you’re basically saying it was a bad idea and .gov will eat this one so you can keep buying your iPhones and going to brunch.

I know the answer is no. They’ll forgive the debt and do nothing differently because that’s what the government does.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
lot of medical degrees are bullshit too.

Masters in medical admin lol
You need to basically be a lawyer to run a hospital because of the insurance and lawsuits. With all of the stupid nigger doctors and nurses now especially. Imagine trying to run a hospital that is getting sued by fags because they were not allowed to donate blood. Or being sued because your doctors won't prescribe hormones to an eight-year-old to change their gender or whatever.

You remove jews from American and hospitals can go back to being normal. No gender surgeries or butt implants. Just actual medical science.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
All you dorks talking about how much money your salaried job pays: shut up. I’m a 100% commission based sales mother fucker. I go out and literally FIND myself 100k a year with nothing more then my good for nothing mouth and a knack for spotting a rube.

And I got college loan debt that I ain’t paying. Fuck them.

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
All you dorks talking about how much money your salaried job pays: shut up. I’m a 100% commission based sales mother fucker. I go out and literally FIND myself 100k a year with nothing more then my good for nothing mouth and a knack for spotting a rube.

And I got college loan debt that I ain’t paying. Fuck them.

Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.