• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ruiz

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
11983700-large.jpg

Lol dyke.

I can't remember his name, but I know he died too. The Opie Hughes Circle of Death that somehow skipped Sherrod.

But as they say, Dasabesso.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I can easily hate people just for dressing the way he did. It sucks for his kids that he killed himself with cheeseburgers but fuck him.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!! He sure participated in radio gold.

I also hate that he pretended to be rich and was always posting pictures of him with Porsches and Lamborghinis while he literally lived in a trailer and drove a VW Scirocco. Just be what you are, faggot. VW Sciroccos are cool.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I can't remember his name, but I know he died too. The Opie Hughes Circle of Death that somehow skipped Sherrod.

But as they say, Dasabesso.
You don’t remember THE Vic Henley? Comedy legend. He was on OnA maybe three times and I have no idea what made Opie choose him. He’s a nice guy but not all that funny. Artie was in once and repeating a joke for the 1,000 time and Vic says, “the level of self deprecation here is just…”
Opie goes, “I fawkin know, right!”

G

He was a 2 pack a day man on top of the suicidal diet. Liked his booze too. Lived like a sailor on shore leave.