• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ruiz

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
I liked how some dude on twitter told this leafblower that he'd die before he was 40 and he replied with this and then fuckin died the next day. Funnier than anything anyone else involved with O&A ever died.

Attachments

• Mucho queso por favor.jpg
    Mucho queso por favor.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 116

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Always seemed like a really nice and genuine person. A dude i would’ve liked to have had a beer with.
I consistently made fun of him until he died and then dropped it because the bit was was all sizzle and no steak. He was just a good natured dude even though he had a suitcase for his flat brims. Plus he got to fuck that psycho Mrs. Chipperson bitch. Diiiiiipppppp

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Even though I'm currently making fun of him in a different thread, I didn't hate Ruiz. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I'm sure sometimes he was probably annoying to be around, but most fun loving people are.

I would have chilled with him, but likely would dip out when he'd meet with Opie.
>diiiiiiiippp
Out when he met Opie

G

I hated him and am glad he's dead. He was a bully. I think it was the last Opie show or few of them where he lost it at one of the staff for knocking his dumb chocolates on the floor and it got very nasty. That's what made Roland go to HR he thought fuck protecting these people.
it generated drama (content) though, and was probably hammed up for the radio. the Opester was steering the ship.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Fat fuck participated in the ashes of O and A with Meat Truck and Dassabesso yet he played a video after Opie got cancelled of him drinking to Ecstasy of Gold then barrelling out into the parking lot to drive away.

That always bugged me.

I will say he was never so fat that I thought he’d die so soon. But I guess when you eat nothing but crap on top of booze and smoking and probably coke then you are playing with fire. Fingers crossed for Pat!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Fat fuck participated in the ashes of O and A with Meat Truck and Dassabesso yet he played a video after Opie got cancelled of him drinking to Ecstasy of Gold then barrelling out into the parking lot to drive away.

That always bugged me.

I will say he was never so fat that I thought he’d die so soon. But I guess when you eat nothing but crap on top of booze and smoking and probably coke then you are playing with fire. Fingers crossed for Pat!
Oof I forgot about that video.

G

I mean he was eating about 5 bacon burgers per day and smoking a pack of reds per day. No judgement there, I used to smoke but like most smokers I didn’t eat like that. Can’t have it both ways tobehonestwitchya.
It’s true. Booze, smokes and a bad diet are a deadly trifecta. You can get by with one maybe two until you call it quits. But not three.

I’ll admit I not ironically enjoyed his reviews because I’m a huge Gaylord and because Carl was a pretty entertaining guy if not sort of a douchebag. He was friends with Gregg after all.

Jim Norton is a rapist.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
So was it Carl that came into the old sub, white flags waving and asking for a detente, only to get torched by the pests?

Or was it the other guy? You know, the one that looked like an old lesbian?