• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ruiz

G

1671145915327.png

ngl fam he was easy to shit on with his novelty spencers gifts attire and hat suit case, but i didn't hate him to be completely fawkin' honest with ya.

he would troll the Opester in subtle ways, read chats from the HATERS, and his chain smoking, eating "goyslop", priming liquor with light beers lifestyle, also known as #ruizing, was kind of endearing.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Can't say he left much of an impression on me. I know he was on O&A a few times towards the end, but I don't really recall his appearances or anything. That being said, from what I've seen he seemed like a nice dude. He had the Opster's back, maybe one of the few true friends he had.

sniff
Carl would have turned his back on Gregg Opie Hughes eventually. They always do.

G

View attachment 83586

ngl fam he was easy to shit on with his novelty spencers gifts attire and hat suit case, but i didn't hate him to be completely fawkin' honest with ya.

he would troll the Opester in subtle ways, read chats from the HATERS, and his chain smoking, eating "goyslop", priming liquor with light beers lifestyle, also known as #ruizing, was kind of endearing.
I always got the impression from the old subs was that Carl’s worst crime was being friends with Gregg. I mean I never really knew much about him except from there. Admittedly that’s a big strike. Opie is kind of a huge faggot.

That and his big lifestyle attitude but it was kinda true. He was an accomplished businessman who seemed more a loudmouth than anything than a bad guy.

Brothamen would knock his eating habits which were obviously awful and joke about his eventual demise. So when he finally ‘past’ most posters didn’t take it seriously until Guy Fieri tweeted about. Then it was like,’ Shit, Carl really died? Poor bastard.’

Jizz

Chef Carl was one of the greatest men to ever live and he changed my life. Before Carl I would just eat my bag of tendies, fries and mountain dew every single day. Carl taught me the importance of trying new things and living for the moment. If Carl had lived I think he would have been a huge success on tv and as a restauranter.

RIP Brotherman, I know you're #Ruizing in heaven with josh fonner and pat from moonachie looking down on us!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Even though I'm currently making fun of him in a different thread, I didn't hate Ruiz. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I'm sure sometimes he was probably annoying to be around, but most fun loving people are.

I would have chilled with him, but likely would dip out when he'd meet with Opie.

G

Even though I'm currently making fun of him in a different thread, I didn't hate Ruiz. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I'm sure sometimes he was probably annoying to be around, but most fun loving people are.

I would have chilled with him, but likely would dip out when he'd meet with Opie.
Mocking a fellow Latino for being friends with a slow squint eyed person, Artie? I thought you were better than that.

Most of The Brothaman Bunch were pretty cool, even ol Lips. They all had to put on wacky Morning Zoo personalities when The Opester was on because that's the shit show he wanted to do and that's the show he had wanted to do since he was 18 fawkin' years old. When all those guys were seperated from him, they were usually far more tolerable.