• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD Rap music?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I unironically believe rap is one of the biggest factors in the downfall of the west.. white zoomers all talk in ebonics now.
It's the sign of a civilization in decline when it becomes a trend to mimic the lower classes. Hearing younger white kids say "BROOOOO" or shit like "baby momma" is cringey and sickening. I'm not even picking on blacks because they do make some great music, but that shit in particular is mental and spiritual poision.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Conscious rappers are the WORST, imagine trying to tie philosophical insight to the basest, most primal booty shit (hip-hop).
Highly Intense Tongue Talents Make All Nervous

He’s the best rapper (and ghostwriter) on Chronic 2001 but Dre shelved him, this is from his Wikipedia page: “Under Dr. Dre's label, he failed to release his own album, and soon faded into obscurity and left the label.”

G

Greatest album of all time hands down

[MEDIA=youtube]_zmAy8wV54Q[/MEDIA]

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
AR-AB from Philly is currently serving almost 50 years in prison for selling shit tons of coke and heroin and other crimes. He's a prolific self-snitcher and there's hours of footage of him boasting about his criminal exploits that no doubt contributed to his conviction a few years back. He also beat a murder case with fellow rapper Cassidy back in the day. But fuck could that nigga spit. And even in his interviews when he's CLEARLY jammed up off the percs and telling on himself he comes across like a charismatic and chill dude.

Here's a protip when it comes to hip hop: If an artist only has white fans they are trash. MF DOOM, Freddie Gibbs, Aesop Rock, etc.

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!
It's run its course in my opinion. I still give Ready to Die a full listen here and there as my go-to other than some Ghetto Boys, Snoop, NWA, etc. Any new rap I listen to is corny (comedy?) white-boy rap like Yung Gravy or bbno$ because of how ridiculous it is. I got deep into Jedi Mind Tricks and all of the associated acts years ago because I'm a faggot.

Celph Tilted listen pretty good before his first album which was trash in my opinion. The track So Cold bumps nice with decent subs. He's got some nice verses in Army of the Pharoah's as well.