WWAWD Not Selling To Certain People?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
IMG_4720.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Where are you selling it? FB marketplace? Everyone lowballs the fuck outta you so I just straight up ignore people if they do that. I have an eBay store since I buy and sell a lot of shit (you could call me a fipper) and yea it annoys me. I'll sell something like a brand new DualSense Edge controller which are $200 new wherever you go. These fags will offer me $100 like I'm just gonna take that like a retard. That's not even bad, I've sold collectible sideshow statues for thousands and these faggots offer me like $400 bucks. I wanna teleport behind them IRL and fucking strangle them.
It's because they think that they are smarter than everyone else, so they hope they can get it cheap enough to flip themselves. I hate that shit.

I have mentioned before that I used to own a toy and collectibles store. Shit, that's kinda my passion, and I still hit up garage sales, estate sales and thrift shops looking for shit because you never know what you might find. I can't tell you how many of those people out there I see, scanning books, vinyl or DVDs to see how much they go for, or haggling over dogshit toys (like 90s Spawn).

They watched reality shows and think that they can get rich quick. But they have zero knowledge or passion, so they have no idea what they are looking at, looking for or what's valuable. They all think that vintage = valuable, conveniently forgetting the "demand" part of the "supply and demand" equation. You should be able to scan a shelf of books and instinctively know based on genre, author etc which ones might be worth it. If you have to scan each title then just get the fuck out of the way.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It's because they think that they are smarter than everyone else, so they hope they can get it cheap enough to flip themselves. I hate that shit.

I have mentioned before that I used to own a toy and collectibles store. Shit, that's kinda my passion, and I still hit up garage sales, estate sales and thrift shops looking for shit because you never know what you might find. I can't tell you how many of those people out there I see, scanning books, vinyl or DVDs to see how much they go for, or haggling over dogshit toys (like 90s Spawn).

They watched reality shows and think that they can get rich quick. But they have zero knowledge or passion, so they have no idea what they are looking at, looking for or what's valuable. They all think that vintage = valuable, conveniently forgetting the "demand" part of the "supply and demand" equation. You should be able to scan a shelf of books and instinctively know based on genre, author etc which ones might be worth it. If you have to scan each title then just get the fuck out of the way.

Have you heard of Mid Mod Money?

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
OP I support you 100%. The minute someone says anything like that to me on marketplace I either ignore them or tell them flat out I’m not going to sell to them now. It’s fun to do the latter, they usually sperg out. Fuck em, this isn’t a street bazaar, I’m not here to haggle. Make me a reasonable first offer or gtfo

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I can't say that I have. What is that, bruthaman?
I haven't seen much of the dudes actual show, but he comes on the World Record Podcast every once in awhile for a segment where he shows off some of his recent findings from yard sales/goodwills/thrift shops/swap meets/etc and knows a ton about the shit you mentioned but also seemingly innocuous stuff like lamps and crocheted stuff and paintings and such. Sometimes he'll do a give away on the show.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkZ8Gz2S4o