WWAWD Not Selling To Certain People?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I’m moving out of state in the fall and am selling a drum kit I don’t really use anymore to downsize and make the move a bit easier. It’s a high end kit made in the USA , not some ‘made in Taiwan’ bullshit like everything else in the world now. I do have some sentimental attachment to it and would like it to go to a good home. Some stingy gook named Truong Vuong Hoang, or some shit like that, keeps messaging me lowball offers and negging me about the kit saying it’s ugly and not worth much, but then reluctantly increases his offers. He’s pretty much met my asking price and if it were anybody else, I’d already agree to sell.

I’m really only selling it to free up space, not for the money. At this point, I think I’d refuse him the sale even if he offered me $500 more than asking price. I don’t want this kit going to some fishhead viet named Truong anyhow. I think I may even ask my old drum teacher if he has a particularly promising student and sell it to him for peanuts.

Anywho, just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading. God bless.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
I’m moving out of state in the fall and am selling a drum kit I don’t really use anymore to downsize and make the move a bit easier. It’s a high end kit made in the USA , not some ‘made in Taiwan’ bullshit like everything else in the world now. I do have some sentimental attachment to it and would like it to go to a good home. Some stingy gook named Truong Vuong Hoang, or some shit like that, keeps messaging me lowball offers and negging me about the kit saying it’s ugly and not worth much, but then reluctantly increases his offers. He’s pretty much met my asking price and if it were anybody else, I’d already agree to sell.

I’m really only selling it to free up space, not for the money. At this point, I think I’d refuse him the sale even if he offered me $500 more than asking price. I don’t want this kit going to some fishhead viet named Truong anyhow. I think I may even ask my old drum teacher if he has a particularly promising student and sell it to him for peanuts.

Your phone crapped out, dude.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
why don’t you hold on to it & save it for the child you’ll never have. i never play anymore but it always seemed like sacrilege to me to get rid of instruments just bc they weren’t being used. there’s the sentimental attachment but also the collector side of me that just can’t justify getting rid of them forever.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
There's a pretty long list of people I won't do business with. Sorry, but I've got principals and more over, little time to waste being low balled by orientals, jewed by jews, or robbed by niggers. I'll deal with some mo's, but far left faggot gays and troons are also on the list. I pretty much only do business with straight white males and salt-of-the-earth spics these days. I'm not hard up for cash, so I have the luxury of being picky.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
why don’t you hold on to it & save it for the child you’ll never have. i never play anymore but it always seemed like sacrilege to me to get rid of instruments just bc they weren’t being used. there’s the sentimental attachment but also the collector side of me that just can’t justify getting rid of them forever.
I’m with ya, but I already have several drum kits and don’t really intend to be a collector.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
There's a pretty long list of people I won't do business with. Sorry, but I've got principals and more over, little time to waste being low balled by orientals, jewed by jews, or robbed by niggers. I'll deal with some mo's, but far left faggot gays and troons are also on the list. I pretty much only do business with straight white males and salt-of-the-earth spics these days. I'm not hard up for cash, so I have the luxury of being picky.
Pretty much where I am too.

Something to seriously consider. That might be all the student needs to start a long, and meaningful, music career. Plus there's no guarantee that Chinaman isn't just going to just convert the bass drum into a large cooking pot to boil dogs he's kidnapped from several streets over.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Where are you selling it? FB marketplace? Everyone lowballs the fuck outta you so I just straight up ignore people if they do that. I have an eBay store since I buy and sell a lot of shit (you could call me a fipper) and yea it annoys me. I'll sell something like a brand new DualSense Edge controller which are $200 new wherever you go. These fags will offer me $100 like I'm just gonna take that like a retard. That's not even bad, I've sold collectible sideshow statues for thousands and these faggots offer me like $400 bucks. I wanna teleport behind them IRL and fucking strangle them.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
girls and fags will overpay especially for status symbols

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You ever have someone come look at a vehicle, nit* pick through it, offer you 25% of what you want then text you the next day asking if you’ll take the $500 offer. I just told the dude I sold it for what I was asking for because I did. Waste of my fucking time.

Last edited: