• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
244485557aaa0d65add63b85261c9482.jpeg

da85f29726bd5e372c61d21878ae4378.png

65f510c34e5e889ce61750b962721f39.png

7594e60a0e08753510c804267de756f4.png

(Edit: It's real. Thanks to @HotAnus for the link to the custody report) Ahpril Falls? So far I'm only seeing Ethan Ralph mention this: https://x.com/TheRalphRetort/status/1793776192702587331

Lady Rackets and Steel Toe's April was also allegedly arrested.

Last edited:

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Youtubers will gloat, stream and make cash off this but as far as I'm concerned these three and their filthy, worthless, failed not-worth-living lives are representative of the whole grift culture of youtube today, basically they're all just degenerate e-beggers doing 'shows' that are nothing more than endless, boring grift sessions.

G

Youtubers will gloat, stream and make cash off this but as far as I'm concerned these three and their filthy, worthless, failed not-worth-living lives are representative of the whole grift culture of youtube today, basically they're all just degenerate e-beggers doing 'shows' that are nothing more than endless, boring grift sessions.

I don't even know who the fuck this is. Why does everyone know about him all of a sudden? Does he have anything to do with opie and anthony? He's just a youtube lawyer fag in a long line of youtube lawyer fags who couldn't get a real job from their degree?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I don't even know who the fuck this is. Why does everyone know about him all of a sudden? Does he have anything to do with opie and anthony? He's just a youtube lawyer fag in a long line of youtube lawyer fags who couldn't get a real job from their degree?
He got huge during the Kyle Rittenhouse trial (which is how I heard of him). Off Topic is open to all topics (especially rape which seems to be lacking lately).

Forum Clout
I don't even know who the fuck this is. Why does everyone know about him all of a sudden?
I watched him when he was or orchestrating the lolsuit of that anime voice actor guy (the one you can see kissing Cumia in that one picture). Then he fucked that up and I bailed out. Then he failed upward covering the Rittenhouse and pedowood fag's trials. Thanks normalfags.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout

Yeah, that's exactly what he is in precise terms, never watched him but have been aware of him for years (cannot fathom how anyone can watch, let alone donate to these deadbeats streams). The other chick arrested is Aaron's (Steel Toe Homo Show) wife- Aaron is a big Cumia fan, that's the overall connection to O&A (and Karl from WATP is interlinked to all, also a grifter sucking on the Stuttering John deadbeat teat). All these people are fucking losers, complete utter and total losers- it comes as zero surprise they're meth-heads. It'd be nice to believe this was the end of their youtube careers, but I doubt it.