WWAWD NFL season?

Plaxico fucked it for us by wearing sweatpants to a nightclub and carrying a Glock without a holster tucked into his sweatpants.

(His 2 only sins, but we haven't beat Philly since the big SGW)

Rough weekend all around for NY State and NNJ. Southern NJ still rocking for one more week though. Hoping for NFC East Confrence Champ game between the Cowboys and Eagles cause why the fuck not.

It made no sense to begin with. You line up like that once to force the defense to take a timeout, I understand. But there's no trick play available to you in the closing seconds. A Hail Mary requires an offensive line or what happened will happen.

Someone in Jerrehland needs to be asking questions.

It made no sense to begin with. You line up like that once to force the defense to take a timeout, I understand. But there's no trick play available to you in the closing seconds. A Hail Mary requires an offensive line or what happened will happen.

Someone in Jerrehland needs to be asking questions.
They were trying to set up a lateral play but failed miserably.

G

I still don’t understand the point of having Zeke be the center. I guess they were going to lateral it to him? Fucking retards. They need to fire everyone.

G

So what the fuck happened with the alleged magical dolphins offense lead by that pencil neck faggot nerd wigger mike mcdaniel?
Did they just choke or did that other overhyped faggot tua tavoglia throw too many interceptions thinking he was the second coming?
All these oreo qbs have a chip on their shoulder
Anyways fuck this thread.
Pitchers and catchers report in like 2 weeks