WWAWD MTV video music awards

100% she has to be a miserable cunt who has serious ego issues. Her fan base is practically a cult
Taylor Swift seems like the kind of girl who'd have a massive mental breakdown because you moved one of the stuffed animals on the bed. She'd escalate it into a real fight, throw a lamp at your head, quickly pack a bag, then run screaming to her car. Then she'd promptly drive it straight into the landscaping, and just sit there hysterically sobbing. Then you'd have to bring her inside and profusely apologize while she kept sobbing "but you don't understand" over and over again.

I don't think I've ever heard a Taylor Swift song, at least not knowingly. That kind of music has always existed outside my retarded sphere of idiocy. I've always hated those high-waisted pants and shorts she always wears, too.

I don't think I've ever heard a Taylor Swift song, at least not knowingly. That kind of music has always existed outside my retarded sphere of idiocy.
Real easy to keep yourself in a music bubble these days.
I've always hated those high-waisted pants and shorts she always wears, too.
I don't like when women wear pants either.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
100% she has to be a miserable cunt who has serious ego issues. Her fan base is practically a cult

She's Paris Hilton with a career: tall blonde from money. If you watch an interview from around 2009, she speaks with an obnoxious vocal fry she's since learned to suppress.

I've always hated those high-waisted pants and shorts she always wears, too.

Bet a big part of her success is that fat bitches love her skinny ass for making high waist the style.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
liam-gallagher-of-oasis-during-1996-mtv-video-music-awards-show-at-radio-city-music-hall-in-new.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The last MTV show I could even name was Ridiculousness, which is basically a workaround for them to show YouTube videos all day, and airs like 22 hours a day.
I remember that show because it was a complete rip off of Daniel Tosh’s show Tosh.0 and he made sure to mention this often. Thanks to that show that awful “Chanel West Coast” is / was a thing. Her whole job was to laugh when she was told and got a rap career out of it

I remember that show because it was a complete rip off of Daniel Tosh’s show Tosh.0 and he made sure to mention this often. Thanks to that show that awful “Chanel West Coast” is / was a thing. Her whole job was to laugh when she was told and got a rap career out of it
Bitch’s entire career is based around laughing and rapping, and her laugh is obnoxious as fuck and her rapping obviously sucks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I actually overheard some zoomers talking it about it at lunch today at work but it was mostly about ice spice who I’ve heard of and know is weird looking. Yet all of them seem to be weird looking now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It’s not on YouTube but Tosh.o had a skit where they made fun of the fantasy factory by making Dyrdek out to be like Michael Jackson. I’m ashamed to say I owned and frequently wore a Drama Beats t shirt when I was a teenager.