• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD George Carlin documentary?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
And Stanhope fagged out too

Stanhope was the best and my favorite for a long time. Listened to his podcast every week, read all his books, saw him every change I got. Recorded a podcast with him. Loved the dude and he was nice as fuck but after that I'd only head down to where he performs when he comes here, 10 minutes from my house to heckle the shit out of him. I'm considering going down there the day after his show to ruin his football party.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Stanhope was the best and my favorite for a long time. Listened to his podcast every week, read all his books, saw him every change I got. Recorded a podcast with him. Loved the dude and he was nice as fuck but after that I'd only head down to where he performs when he comes here, 10 minutes from my house to heckle the shit out of him. I'm considering going down there the day after his show to ruin his football party.
What podcast I won't be listening but it was nice of him to support small channels I guess

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
How can you listen to what anyone wearing a mask or shooting up jew goo has to say long enough to know if any of it is "funny?" Every word they say is like a turd falling into my drink.
I don't watch any current comedians or consume new media, so I wouldn't know. George Carlin and Bill Hicks were both unfunny faggots, though

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Why would I care if a comedian is anti-establishment? (Whatever that means) I like comedians who are funny. Not some unfunny old man lecturing me because he needs to pay his IRS bill. Same shit with Bill Hicks. Just be funny.
Hicks and Carlin are the same garbage style of comedy. No jokes for half or more of the act. Tons of liberal pandering to get the audience to clap. "White people are evil. There is no God. We need more liberals in government!!". Tons of curse words to appeal to the edgy teenage crowd. "Hey everyone......CUNT!!!!". Tons of deliveries of rhetorical questions with exaggerated long pauses to fish for applause and cheers. "You know what.......maybe war......is bad?!". *long applause*.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Hicks and Carlin are the same garbage style of comedy. No jokes for half or more of the act. Tons of liberal pandering to get the audience to clap. "White people are evil. There is no God. We need more liberals in government!!". Tons of curse words to appeal to the edgy teenage crowd. "Hey everyone......CUNT!!!!". Tons of deliveries of rhetorical questions with exaggerated long pauses to fish for applause and cheers. "You know what.......maybe war......is bad?!". *long applause*.

When the fuck did either one of them say more liberals in government? They hated the government including "liberals."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Same shit with Bill Hicks. Just be funny.

I used to think Hicks was a genius when I was 19 and watched/listened to everything he did but I've had zero desire to go back to any his stuff since. Something tells me if I watched it now I wouldn't laugh once and would think he's a fag.

"Life's just a ride"

Is it?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Is there a Carlin special that's actually funny and not just him pointing out bad things?
Not really, though I'm sure someone will point out how wrong and gay I am. Some of his bitching is amusing, none of his filler wordplay bullshit is. The best thing he wrote was a line from one of his last, shitty books:
"The wrong two Beatles died first." I laughed out loud at the impotent bitterness.