WWAWD Feeling depressed

G

Get high and go fishing is great advice

Artie is already addicted to weed.
He dabs or has a dab pen, so his “depression” sets in when he’s not stoned and on the comedown
Weed addiction masks your emotions and makes you on a constant dopamine high, so no matter how shitty your life situation, everything seems okay… until you start sobering up.
That’s why every tranny smokes all day.
To cope

In arties case it’s probably that he has a dead end job with coworkers he hates, no gf, no kids, plays videogames on his leisure time and wonders why he’s almost living paycheck to pay check, and all the aformentioned is why he lives in the glory days reminiscing about luis guzman and talks to crows like a freak.

It’s time to just say no to drugs (escapism), as he is entering his forties where things will only get worse from there (become johnnynoname), as Inside he knows he has turned himself into a genetic dead end with nothing to show for his last two decades as an adult

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Artie is already addicted to weed.
He dabs or has a dab pen, so his “depression” sets in when he’s not stoned and on the comedown
Weed addiction masks your emotions and makes you on a constant dopamine high, so no matter how shitty your life situation, everything seems okay… until you start sobering up.
That’s why every tranny smokes all day.
To cope

In arties case it’s probably that he has a dead end job with coworkers he hates, no gf, no kids, plays videogames on his leisure time and wonders why he’s almost living paycheck to pay check, and all the aformentioned is why he lives in the glory days reminiscing about luis guzman and talks to crows like a freak.

It’s time to just say no to drugs (escapism), as he is entering his forties where things will only get worse from there (become johnnynoname), as Inside he knows he has turned himself into a genetic dead end with nothing to show for his last two decades as an adult
Lol

G

I kind of came off as a dick, when it was more a self-indulgent psychoanalysis.
Artie is a brotherman, so I like him more than 95% of the population already.

Here's what I would do If i woke up tomorrow and was placed in your body as like an avatar.

-delete your account here, as it gives the false illusion of friends and companionship
- Stop smoking weed, get on phenibut or kratom (or some social nootropic)
- get on TRT, lift heavy 4-5x a week
- get a second job or a new, better job
-Save up money and make many extended trips to south america and mexico
-Get as many girls in their early 20's pregnant as possible, make visits to the kids.. or not, because morality is relative
...because it's impossible to be depressed when your shaking hands with god (creampie-ing prime latina pussy)

safe travels

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime

Here's what I would do If i woke up tomorrow and was placed in your body as like an avatar.

-delete your account here, as it gives the false illusion of friends and companionship
-Get as many girls in their early 20's pregnant as possible, make visits to the kids.. or not, because morality is relative
...because it's impossible to be depressed when your shaking hands with god (creampie-ing prime latina pussy)

safe travels
aRTvatar

If I were an Artie avatar I'd fuck a blue bitch in the ponytail or however they mate in that gay ass movie.

Actually I'd probably just feed those giant bird things.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I only feel depressed when I think about the finality of death and how nobody really cares. Nobody went to Mean Gene Okerlund's wedding. Here one day gone the next what d'ya want from me?

safe travels

You won me over at the end

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

safe travels
I disagree with all of this, @aRTie02150

I think you need to follow Patrick S Tomlinson on Twitter (he goes by the handle @stealthygeek) and then just do what he does. Your depression will be the LEAST of your problems.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
giphy.gif

That moment when you're brooding over personal demons and the haters spew out in your thread.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
Odd you would fear that since you state multiple times mine was in the mail. Unless...
I just got a call from the mailman. He said your signed photo is still I'm the mail, sport. I also heard on the news that there's a counterfeit autographed Abe Vigoda headshot ring that's been flooding the streets with bunk photos.

I'm sorry, sport. You're just gonna have to tear that fake one up, eat it and wait quietly for your real one to arrive. Quietly is the key.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I just got a call from the mailman. He said your signed photo is still I'm the mail, sport. I also heard on the news that there's a counterfeit autographed Abe Vigoda headshot ring that's been flooding the streets with bunk photos.

I'm sorry, sport. You're just gonna have to tear that fake one up, eat it and wait quietly for your real one to arrive. Quietly is the key.
Yeah I'll get right on that.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

safe travels

Grow the fuck up ... sex mongering is not the be-all end-all.