WWAWD committing suicide because you ate salmon and thought it was tuna?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You could have just said it would be like being Dutch.
maxresdefault (32).jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
How come?
He seems kind of thin skinned sometimes and I can tell he gets pissy about certain things. I haven't watched the show in a long time but they had a live one with Bob Kelly one time and Bobby made some joke about Kevin and he was like "fucking asshole" under his breath in a tone like he meant it. Bobby was like "What?" and looked at him and they never addressed it. I don't dislike him, that's just the way he comes across to me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He seems kind of thin skinned sometimes and I can tell he gets pissy about certain things. I haven't watched the show in a long time but they had a live one with Bob Kelly one time and Bobby made some joke about Kevin and he was like "fucking asshole" under his breath in a tone like he meant it. Bobby was like "What?" and looked at him and they never addressed it. I don't dislike him, that's just the way he comes across to me.
I never caught that or at least I don’t remember it. The show isn’t very ball busty but I can’t really read people well so I’m not sure.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
We should rename it The Abe Vigoda forum, because you're a bigger tard than him at this point.
I put "This is ShutYourCakeHorn's fault" in my suicide note.

Edit: shit, wait. I meant to say I don't know what you're talking about, as I was busy for most of the day partying and playing Frisbee with my bros. My account was hacked and I've never had a sandwich in my life.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I put "This is ShutYourCakeHorn's fault" in my suicide note.

Edit: shit, wait. I meant to say I don't know what you're talking about, as I was busy for most of the day partying and playing Frisbee with my bros. My account was hacked and I've never had a sandwich in my life.
I will put a few cans of tuna and salmon in your casket buddy, boneless, only the best for you.