WWAWD committing suicide because you ate salmon and thought it was tuna?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You could have just said it would be like being Dutch.
maxresdefault (32).jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
How come?
He seems kind of thin skinned sometimes and I can tell he gets pissy about certain things. I haven't watched the show in a long time but they had a live one with Bob Kelly one time and Bobby made some joke about Kevin and he was like "fucking asshole" under his breath in a tone like he meant it. Bobby was like "What?" and looked at him and they never addressed it. I don't dislike him, that's just the way he comes across to me.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He seems kind of thin skinned sometimes and I can tell he gets pissy about certain things. I haven't watched the show in a long time but they had a live one with Bob Kelly one time and Bobby made some joke about Kevin and he was like "fucking asshole" under his breath in a tone like he meant it. Bobby was like "What?" and looked at him and they never addressed it. I don't dislike him, that's just the way he comes across to me.
I never caught that or at least I don’t remember it. The show isn’t very ball busty but I can’t really read people well so I’m not sure.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
We should rename it The Abe Vigoda forum, because you're a bigger tard than him at this point.
I put "This is ShutYourCakeHorn's fault" in my suicide note.

Edit: shit, wait. I meant to say I don't know what you're talking about, as I was busy for most of the day partying and playing Frisbee with my bros. My account was hacked and I've never had a sandwich in my life.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I put "This is ShutYourCakeHorn's fault" in my suicide note.

Edit: shit, wait. I meant to say I don't know what you're talking about, as I was busy for most of the day partying and playing Frisbee with my bros. My account was hacked and I've never had a sandwich in my life.
I will put a few cans of tuna and salmon in your casket buddy, boneless, only the best for you.