WWAWD Adriana from Sopranos and her only fans page.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
If someone posts them I'll take a lil peek. :bhzv6yb:

74707273-12443391-image-a-34_1692926737707.jpg
Lil taste lil taste...

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Artie has always fucking ruled. Side note anyone see the 20*th anniversary Sopranos reunion where Melfi is wasted? Starts from the beginning but skip around and it’s all the same.

Van Zant's dumb, talentless wife shouldn't have been there at all. Father Intintola should've thrown her off a belfry the minute she sassed him. I guess dago nepotism is even worse than kike nepotism.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Van Zant's dumb, talentless wife shouldn't have been there at all. Father Intintola should've thrown her off a belfry the minute she sassed him. I guess dago nepotism is even worse than kike nepotism.
I’ve never watched the whole thing nor do I have any reason to. I do not like Van Zant because he seems like a faggot and he’s an awful actor. Springsteen sucks too. It’s just funny that Melfi is wasted and at one point when they’re going around the room saying who they played she says she was Tony to forced laughter.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I've never been a big fan of the show, and I'm sure I'll get hell for that.

No I haven't watched all of it. Several episodes, but never really grabbed me. Felt... Forced? Exaggerated? It made me laugh, but it didn't hook me once, and I even saw the really good ones, like when the two were lost in the woods.

Also, 51? Yeah, Would.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I've never been a big fan of the show, and I'm sure I'll get hell for that.

No I haven't watched all of it. Several episodes, but never really grabbed me. Felt... Forced? Exaggerated? It made me laugh, but it didn't hook me once, and I even saw the really good ones, like when the two were lost in the woods.

Also, 51? Yeah, Would.
Same. Tried to watch it but I fell asleep during one of the first two episodes when Tony is arguing with his senile mom or some shit