WWAWD Adriana from Sopranos and her only fans page.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I stopped being into her when she developed irritable bowel syndrome.
1692974144665.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I recently heard him on a podcast and he kept shoehorning in the fact he LOVES pussy to counteract the Vito shit, which is a pretty humorous thing for a man in his 60s to be doing.

His day job was a successful working chef prior to the acting gigs.
Allegedly he has a reputation for being annoying among the other cast members and goes to every single convention. Ade was (is?) a yoga instructor or something like that.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Artie has always fucking ruled. Side note anyone see the 29th anniversary Sopranos reunion where Melfi is wasted? Starts from the beginning but skip around and it’s all the same.

Van Zant constantly dressing like a 18th century Gypsy woman annoys me. Why do his peers allow it? Imagine if one of your friends met you and was dressed like that on any day except Halloween

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I would also like to acknowledge how embarrassed I would be if I had to do the local convention circuits that all these has-been actors do. Come get your picture taken with the fattest asshole from the sopranos, folks.
What's hilarious about the first sopranos con was that they had the horse that played pie oh my, a few of the Bing stripper girls, and Jesus rossi, the guy that raped Dr. Melfi in the parking garage, but Joe gannascoli (Vito) was not invited. They also got 95% of the surviving well known cast members too. Vito was probably in the parking lot selling his shitty spaghetti sauce out of his trunk.