WWAWD Adriana from Sopranos and her only fans page.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I recently heard him on a podcast and he kept shoehorning in the fact he LOVES pussy to counteract the Vito shit, which is a pretty humorous thing for a man in his 60s to be doing.

His day job was a successful working chef prior to the acting gigs.
He requested the entire gay storyline to David Chase. They hadn’t even thought of doing a gay mobster storyline and the actor pushed for it. Nice requesting something thinking it will improve your acting chops only for it to haunt you forever, stupid.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Also, hopefully she just sticks with Sopranos content and themes, and no SOA bullshit.
Why, there's plenty of fans of that too. :image_9247:

While Artie talked to me "what I tell ya? Da best huh"
"I imported this wonderful piece of Jersey prime beef this morning. You guys are gonna love it." *comedy Italian hand gestures*

G

He requested the entire gay storyline to David Chase. They hadn’t even thought of doing a gay mobster storyline and the actor pushed for it. Nice requesting something thinking it will improve your acting chops only for it to haunt you forever, stupid.
At least he hasn't blown his brains out like the Johnny cakes guy

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
At least he hasn't blown his brains out like the Johnny cakes guy
Pretty sad because Johnny Cakes was hot as fuck. The entire gay storyline in the Sopranos is pretty hilarious. A fag mobster gets outed and goes to Vermont which is like paradise and everyone is gay. He meets a stereotypical gay bike riding firefighter who magically falls in love with him. All while he looks like a fucking swarthy toad.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
In one of the Sopranos books David Chase confirms that Richie raped men in prison which was why he kept using gay language or had trouble getting a rod with Janice without holding a gun to her head like it was a rape scenario.
Pretty sad because Johnny Cakes was hot as fuck. The entire gay storyline in the Sopranos is pretty hilarious. A fag mobster gets outed and goes to Vermont which is like paradise and everyone is gay. He meets a stereotypical gay bike riding firefighter who magically falls in love with him. All while he looks like a fucking swarthy toad.
That storyline is a parody of those Lifetime movies. Where the woman goes to a quit town and settles down with a local cop or firefighter. Sopranos did the opposite as a goof. Lots of fans hate that storyline but I consider it one of funniest plots of the show. Especially how it ends with Vito being beaten to death and it having all these rippling effects like his son going nuts, Fat Dom getting killed, or Tony gambling away Marie's money for her new house.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That storyline is a parody of those Lifetime movies. Where the woman goes to a quit town and settles down with a local cop or firefighter. Sopranos did the opposite as a goof. Lots of fans hate that storyline but I consider it one of funniest plots of the show. Especially how it ends with Vito being beaten to death and it having all these rippling effects like his son going nuts, Fat Dom getting killed, or Tony gambling away Marie's money for her new house.
Oh don’t get me wrong I love it too. Beyond being funny it also has a point. If The Sopranos is a critique on Americans and society this is a perfect example. Think of the “he’s a faaaaag!” scene. This is a literal murderer, thief, serial adulterer, gambler, etc. complaining about the moral qualms of having a faggot in his band of criminals. They even do the on the nose “No he’s a fag fuck him. But those lesbians though….and you get a pass for being a jail fag.” It’s just another thing all the characters live in hypocrisy about

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
I've never been a big fan of the show, and I'm sure I'll get hell for that.
Nobody expects you to have taste in artistic endeavors, Ray.

the-sopranos.gif