• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your FUCKING body falling apart?

G

You brothermen need to be fasting and eating healthy. Your body isn't retarded, it knows how to fix its own problems but the American diet is preventing all that. Doing physical shit is going to do fuck all when your body is badly inflamed from overeating processed oils and refined sugars.
How often do you fast, brotherman? I had a good run doing intermittent most of the week, but I Tomlinson'd it up and the booze put a stop to the progress.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Shit pisses me off and is the reason I never go to the doctor or the hospital despite it being free here. They treat you like you're a pussy and whatever you're dealing with that is bad enough to turn to them isn't a big deal and everyone is probably dealing with it.

My dad's cerebellum is all fucked up from getting hit in the head a million times and he just completely loses his balance and eats shit sometimes. He's also diabetic, so when he wounds himself, it's a really shitty healing process. He was trying to get answers for years and our doctor wouldn't get him an MRI or anything to the point it was like they were asking him to personally pay for it or something. My stepmom lost her shit on him and he finally arranged all the tests and shit and we at least have some answers now. So yeah, maybe try yelling at your doctor to actually fucking do something.
And our doctors aren’t even all black yet. We are gonna have it so much worse.

RobertMewler

Aside from whatever physical therapy you may need, please also look into a carnivore diet (or at least keto). No carbs, no sugars, no plant seed oils. Cook in ghee, butter, or lard. Reduce or eliminate coffee even. You'll be surprised at your weight loss, reduction in inflammation, renewed energy levels, clearer thinking, and more rapid healing when you do overdo it. Dr. Shawn Baker is a good one to watch on youtube to get started. Anyone can do it!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Aside from whatever physical therapy you may need, please also look into a carnivore diet (or at least keto). No carbs, no sugars, no plant seed oils. Cook in ghee, butter, or lard. Reduce or eliminate coffee even. You'll be surprised at your weight loss, reduction in inflammation, renewed energy levels, clearer thinking, and more rapid healing when you do overdo it. Dr. Shawn Baker is a good one to watch on youtube to get started. Anyone can do it!
My mom does the keto thing. I also have a cousin who went from a fat, nerdy faggot to an extremely thin, nerdy faggot on the carnivore diet. I really don't eat great now that I think of it. I do when I'm home, but when I'm working or away from home it's too easy to just get a shitty fast food burger for lunch.

RobertMewler

My mom does the keto thing. I also have a cousin who went from a fat, nerdy faggot to an extremely thin, nerdy faggot on the carnivore diet. I really don't eat great now that I think of it. I do when I'm home, but when I'm working or away from home it's too easy to just get a shitty fast food burger for lunch.
I was watching one of Baker's podcasts yesterday where he said you can order fast food burger patties (no buns or toppings) from most fast food joints if you ask. They may have an awkward moment figuring out how to charge you but most of the time they'll do it. Their meat is actually good quality so in a pinch it's not a terrible alternative. I have not tried this but it's worth a shot. Your cousin is probably undereating and not lifting/exercising.

I should stretch but I don't. Are you supposed to do it every morning or just after you workout or what? Seeing old timers dealing with fucked up backs and it does not look like a good time.
I plank every day. I stopped for a while but back doing it now I wake up and started doing 60 seconds now do an extra 30 seconds every new month. Getting back to my previous peak for next summer

Stent

ddp-yoga-1472198706-800.jpg

There's only one yoga to choose. An elbow from the top rope by Randy Savage would've ended my life. DDP came back with the Diamond Cutter.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I was watching one of Baker's podcasts yesterday where he said you can order fast food burger patties (no buns or toppings) from most fast food joints if you ask. They may have an awkward moment figuring out how to charge you but most of the time they'll do it. Their meat is actually good quality so in a pinch it's not a terrible alternative. I have not tried this but it's worth a shot. Your cousin is probably undereating and not lifting/exercising.
you order it wrapped in lettuce. That usually does the trick