• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your FUCKING body falling apart?

G

I fell badly in my early 20s and didn't get it checked out. Had back pain on and off but it didn't get really bad until I was about 30 and took a road trip that obviously involved sitting in the car for 3 days in a row. After that I got these shooting pains in the small of my back that were the worst pain I've ever experienced. It was especially bad at night in bed. Moving my position in bed felt like hot knives being stuck in me. I literally cried a few times. Baths, booze, ibuprofen, nothing really helped. It wasn't as bad if I was standing but sitting or lying down was unbearable.

Here's where it gets gay. I mentioned it to a friend of mine and he'd just got together with this hippy chick. She's a yoga instructor and suggested I try it. Fuck it, I thought, what's there to lose.

After a week of half an hour a day I could sleep at night. After a couple of weeks the pain had literally disappeared. I carried on with it out of caution for a couple of months and then stopped. The pain hasn't come back (touch wood) so far and that was almost 10 years ago. Not saying it will help you necessarily but try it maybe. Hope you feel better, Abe.

I love you.

McGowan.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It sucks ass. The disc's in my lower spine are fucked up and I had a hip replacement two years ago. I had surgery to fix carpal tunnel in my right hand a few years back and left hand will need it soon enough. Also had to have a tumor dug out of my neck around the time of the carpal tunnel surgery.

Pretty sure all the anesthesia and propofol in such a short time is giving me Fedderman brain.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
My fucking back hurts like fuck. It makes me ornery and short with my family. The fucked up thing in my spine pinches a nerve and gives me horrible sciatica so my leg and asscheek also hurt like fuck. I fell and took a huge drop down a fucking cliff years ago and landed on my side so my fucking shoulder hurts like fuck too. The entire left side of my body is fucked. I fucking hate everything. This is why I deserve to steal valor.

Landmine! Has suckened my dick! Fuckened my ass!

buy an incline table, drink more water

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I fell badly in my early 20s and didn't get it checked out. Had back pain on and off but it didn't get really bad until I was about 30 and took a road trip that obviously involved sitting in the car for 3 days in a row. After that I got these shooting pains in the small of my back that were the worst pain I've ever experienced. It was especially bad at night in bed. Moving my position in bed felt like hot knives being stuck in me. I literally cried a few times. Baths, booze, ibuprofen, nothing really helped. It wasn't as bad if I was standing but sitting or lying down was unbearable.

Here's where it gets gay. I mentioned it to a friend of mine and he'd just got together with this hippy chick. She's a yoga instructor and suggested I try it. Fuck it, I thought, what's there to lose.

After a week of half an hour a day I could sleep at night. After a couple of weeks the pain had literally disappeared. I carried on with it out of caution for a couple of months and then stopped. The pain hasn't come back (touch wood) so far and that was almost 10 years ago. Not saying it will help you necessarily but try it maybe. Hope you feel better, Abe.

I love you.

McGowan.
I love you too, sport. My gf has also suggested yoga. I've never given it much thought because she's a stupit bitch. You've never steered me wrong so I'll get her to show me how to do it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
They didn't because they're stupid fuckheads. We were drunk, all hugging and crying like faggots because our other buddy just got smushed by a big rig and they thought I died too lol. I never went to the hospital or anything and they started laughing at me pretty much as soon as they realized I was alive.
I mean, the best loff is after you realize your friend isn’t dead, and instead a fucking idiot who fell. It’s in our blood for that to be hilarious. Your friends would be faggots if they didn’t laugh at you.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Even in death, we carry the burden and feel the pain.

The goddamn sacrifices we've made for this country....

no joke, i didnt realize your character was such a big character. i always thought you were just making the movie about yourself like how you said good burger was about you working at a burger place with some inner city youths and you teach them literacy thru cooking

G

Atleast there's logic and reason behind your suffering...there was a fall, it messed shit up...hence, pain

WWAWD sudden, unexplainable illness? No cause, no cure, nada...Doctors get fed up with you right as you become more and more desperate for answers, while also slowly being overcome with the realization that your pain and illness will soon become not an object of sympathy, but a burden to your family and friends.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
no joke, i didnt realize your character was such a big character. i always thought you were just making the movie about yourself like how you said good burger was about you working at a burger place with some inner city youths and you teach them literacy thru cooking
Yeah. The whole plot of The Godfather ultimately centers around me.

And that is what Good Burger is about. I won't have that film and it's impact diminished. I made sacrifices there too. Working with those kids was a nightmare. The fat one stole my wallet at gunpoint and then punched me in the face when I complied. The stupid one just stood there laughing. They pulled my pants down in front of Linda Cardellini. They repeatedly made me drive them into ghettos so they could buy PCP. I had to jerk Dan Schneider off with my feet for the role, and I have horrible arthritis. It was all worth it to deliver the most powerful, moving line of dialogue ever uttered on film:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I love you too, sport. My gf has also suggested yoga. I've never given it much thought because she's a stupit bitch. You've never steered me wrong so I'll get her to show me how to do it.

Yoga is legit. Gosia has been doing it for a very long time, and she's never sore or in any pain from muscles. The day she is, I'm afraid I might have to shoot her like a horse.

Time to ask them hard questions, Abe: did this injury occur with Don Rickles and Lee Majors on the set of Keaton's Cop? No judgment.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Yoga is legit. Gosia has been doing it for a very long time, and she's never sore or in any pain from muscles. The day she is, I'm afraid I might have to shoot her like a horse.

Time to ask them hard questions, Abe: did this injury occur with Don Rickles and Lee Majors on the set of Keaton's Cop? No judgment.
I can't really talk about what happened working on Keaton's Cop. There was a lot of seedy stuff happening and I was told is I ever opened my mouth I'd get my earlobes cut off. The earlobes are how I make the big bucks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Atleast there's logic and reason behind your suffering...there was a fall, it messed shit up...hence, pain

WWAWD sudden, unexplainable illness? No cause, no cure, nada...Doctors get fed up with you right as you become more and more desperate for answers, while also slowly being overcome with the realization that your pain and illness will soon become not an object of sympathy, but a burden to your family and friends.
Shit pisses me off and is the reason I never go to the doctor or the hospital despite it being free here. They treat you like you're a pussy and whatever you're dealing with that is bad enough to turn to them isn't a big deal and everyone is probably dealing with it.

My dad's cerebellum is all fucked up from getting hit in the head a million times and he just completely loses his balance and eats shit sometimes. He's also diabetic, so when he wounds himself, it's a really shitty healing process. He was trying to get answers for years and our doctor wouldn't get him an MRI or anything to the point it was like they were asking him to personally pay for it or something. My stepmom lost her shit on him and he finally arranged all the tests and shit and we at least have some answers now. So yeah, maybe try yelling at your doctor to actually fucking do something.