• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your FUCKING body falling apart?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My fucking back hurts like fuck. It makes me ornery and short with my family. The fucked up thing in my spine pinches a nerve and gives me horrible sciatica so my leg and asscheek also hurt like fuck. I fell and took a huge drop down a fucking cliff years ago and landed on my side so my fucking shoulder hurts like fuck too. The entire left side of my body is fucked. I fucking hate everything. This is why I deserve to steal valor.

Landmine! Has suckened my dick! Fuckened my ass!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
How long dd your buddies call you Cliff?
They didn't because they're stupid fuckheads. We were drunk, all hugging and crying like faggots because our other buddy just got smushed by a big rig and they thought I died too lol. I never went to the hospital or anything and they started laughing at me pretty much as soon as they realized I was alive.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Age is a bitch, my friend.
I think back to when I was a teen, thinking I was invincible, and laugh about how dumb I was for thinking that. Pain is an annoying friend who won’t leave after the party is done, and you gotta throw him out by taking a pain reliever.
The faggot thing about this is that the pain relievers don't do anything about the nerve pain. I have to take baths like a lady. Or get drunk. People say weed helps, but I've never in my life had weed help pain at all.

The goddamn sacrifices I've made for this country...

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
The difference in pain from late 20s to late 30s has been monumental for me. I keep advil, aspirin and tylenol on my nightstand just in case it hurts to much to get up. I can't wait for my 40s. Fuckin hell.
Try Excedrine migraine, there is something about the mix plus caffiene, had couple other people tell me same thing that were taking it along with my doctor, been taking since going off oxys that became a problem

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
The faggot thing about this is that the pain relievers don't do anything about the nerve pain. I have to take baths like a lady. Or get drunk. People say weed helps, but I've never in my life had weed help pain at all.

The goddamn sacrifices I've made for this country...
Fell on ice couple years ago, landed on a lump in the ice right between shoulder blades acquired some Gabapentin to get me through it, without it couldn't drive the stick in car

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Came here to vent about my numerous pains and suffering, but then I saw that op was a fucking vet, so I'll keep that pussy shit to myself and simply say thank YOU for your service.

SEMPER FI, BROTHERMAN! SEMPER FAWKING FI!
Exactly. My achy-wakey, boo-boos come from my time as a mailman. Knees and feet are always giving me pain. My back and shoulders are an awkward twist or lift away from laying me out for a few days, too. (Should have listened to those old-timers when they hollered at me to 'bend your knees when you're picking up something heavy!")

Feel like a fag for whining when real men who did real shit are dealing with serious pain problems and I only need a heat compress and Advil most days.

Stay active. Stretch. Bend with your knees.