WWAW with people you admire their talent, but hate their persona?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Lana Del Ray's entire career was bought and paid for. Her whole persona is fake all the way down to her name and the supposed inspiration behind it. Her actual voice sucks and she's not even that attractive. Whose dick is she sucking?

Louis CK is a belligerent asshole with his head too far up his own ass. I grew up in an area he had another home with along with his wife a while back and he liked to talk about how retarded, poor, and racist everyone is when it's just a bunch of small towns and farmers supporting all the faggots and niggers like him downstate. Admittedly I post here but fuck him.

Eminem's big thing was the controversy surrounding his lyrics which haven't aged well. I'm honestly surprised nobody brought up Slim Shady EP as that's arguably his best shit before he became more refined with Marshall Matters LP. Hate to say he's been garbage since he got sober.

That all being said I'd have to say Cedric Bixler of At the Drive-in's first run (fuck Mars Volta). All of the lyrics of their songs are metaphors strung together and it's left up to the listener to completely interpret the song. He's a pretentious faggot who couldn't even get over the fact that nobody wanted another Pink Floyd type band and that no one wanted to listen to a song that lasted an average of 8 minutes which was why they broke up in the first place. He also shat on his fans when they did things like form a mosh-pit, calling them sheep and stopping a show to neigh at them and call them posers. Just tap dance and play the music they paid to come see, asshole. Billie Joe is right up there with him too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Lana Del Ray...beautiful voice, literally captivating. But then she puts on a fake 'brooding' persona like she was a tragic, old, tortured soul when it's really not the case and she grew up a millionaire's daughter.

To me she's the epitome of superficial nostalgia.
really unpopular opinion: Jared Leto. I liked him in Prefontaine, though I wouldn't be sad if he got raped by a pack of niggers then murdered.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
ICP is this for me. Those dudes are hilarious, the low budget comedy western they made was hilarious, I only watched it for Scott Hall playing a drunk indian. I don't think I've ever made it all the way through any ICP song besides the Fucking Magnets song.

edit- say hilarious again fgt.
at least those guys don't seem to take themselves too seriously. Maybe the opposite but I like Eric Roberts. Shit actor but I enjoy his movies and he seems like a decent enough guy.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Anthony Bourdain. I liked his shows- loved that he was down with Queens of the Stone Age (specifically Josh Homme) and Mark Lanegan. His politics were a big oof-- also not cool to off yourself if you have young kid.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Anthony Bourdain. I liked his shows- loved that he was down with Queens of the Stone Age (specifically Josh Homme) and Mark Lanegan. His politics were a big oof-- also not cool to off yourself if you have young kid.
So glad that faggot offed himself