WWAW with people you admire their talent, but hate their persona?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Breaking Bad is my favorite show and I think Aaron Paul is very good in it but I find him to be an annoying, smug faggot whenever I've seen him in interviews.

I also find it funny how he hasn't been able to parlay the success of that show into any meaningful success in his own career. I can't remember the last thing I saw him in other than that shitty sequel movie to Breaking Bad.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Breaking Bad is my favorite show and I think Aaron Paul is very good in it but I find him to be an annoying, smug faggot whenever I've seen him in interviews.

I also find it funny how he hasn't been able to parlay the success of that show into any meaningful success in his own career. I can't remember the last thing I saw him in other than that shitty sequel movie to Breaking Bad.
He was in that Need For Speed movie which made 2.5 thousand in the box office. Nice try with the hate tho.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!

I remember he did some race car movie right after breaking bad that was a complete flop.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
what weirder is when you like someone’s persona but don’t care for their work
ICP is this for me. Those dudes are hilarious, the low budget comedy western they made was hilarious, I only watched it for Scott Hall playing a drunk indian. I don't think I've ever made it all the way through any ICP song besides the Fucking Magnets song.

edit- say hilarious again fgt.

G

He’s a good dude, but politically he’s fucking retarded.

1656890487015.jpeg