WWAW with boomers destroying society and sticking everyone else with the bill?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If you aren’t already an old boomer faggot, I’d start putting money away somewhere else, I put it all in Bitcoin. Maybe that’s retarded too but seems safer to me. In cold storage, I don’t keep it on exchanges which will inevitably collapse when the tether fraud is exposed.

I realised a long time ago they’ll be nothing left in social security or pension funds when I’m old. They only kept the giant Ponzi scheme going by rug pulling and creating more and more money and debt - it can’t happen indefinitely.
AE7FEF6E-C326-45CB-B2EB-AFA8E3F90BE9.jpeg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Not only did they greedily and short sightedly drain this country of its wealth to enrich themselves, they’re also miserable cunts who can never be satisfied with anything. I’ll always remember my grandparents as loving, warm people who would give the shirt off their backs. Now that it’s my own boomer parents turn to be grandparents, they can’t be bothered. They’re too strung out on SSRIs and alcohol to even know where they are half the time. Every time I see them I think, maybe todays the day I finally do what needs done. Day of the pillow you old faggots

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Not only did they greedily and short sightedly drain this country of its wealth to enrich themselves, they’re also miserable cunts who can never be satisfied with anything. I’ll always remember my grandparents as loving, warm people who would give the shirt off their backs. Now that it’s my own boomer parents turn to be grandparents, they can’t be bothered. They’re too strung out on SSRIs and alcohol to even know where they are half the time. Every time I see them I think, maybe todays the day I finally do what needs done. Day of the pillow you old faggots

I hate how when you try to talk about just what the fuck to do in regards to the future, they all barge in like the kool aid man and start self soothing and spouting bullshit “social security is secured for 100 years” “It’s the work ethic of the youth today” and other such complete nonsense.

and you’re right, the generation above them are awesome, they are the last generation to leave more to their offspring and it shows why.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
They all got jobs my marching into an establishment, giving the boss a firm handshake and demanding a job interview. Gotta admire that

They always like to point out that their interest rate on their first mortgage was 9% or something

Then you point out, the average house price was 2x the average wage, and the average house then was big and nice - they don’t seem to hear you and just “9%!!!!!”

I’m sure they had problems too but fuck do boomers like to act like they’re Jesus being nailed to the cross at all times

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I hate how when you try to talk about just what the fuck to do in regards to the future, they all barge in like the kool aid man and start self soothing and spouting bullshit “social security is secured for 100 years” “It’s the work ethic of the youth today” and other such complete nonsense.

and you’re right, the generation above them are awesome, they are the last generation to leave more to their offspring and it shows why.
They’re also both die hard Biden apologists and ball washers, when I try to explain to them how bad things have gotten for normal people in such a short span of time under his watch they tut tut me and explain in a variety of patronizing tones that actually this is all just normal and I’ve simply never lived through inflation before so I don’t understand how it works. It’s transitory!
They’re so deep into their delusions I won’t argue my point anymore, the last time I pushed them on their bullshit my mom got upset and asked me to leave. So I have to just grin and bear it.

..also, you’ve got my parents pegged with the 9% interest rate in your other comment hoooo-leeee shit. My dad loves bringing up that it was 14% when they bought their first home he does it constantly when we talk about how expensive our mortgage is compared to the size of our house. I want to stuff a Dr Scholls gel insole down his throat and watch him die slowly on the floor gasping for air

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
They’re also both die hard Biden apologists and ball washers, when I try to explain to them how bad things have gotten for normal people in such a short span of time under his watch they tut tut me and explain in a variety of patronizing tones that actually this is all just normal and I’ve simply never lived through inflation before so I don’t understand how it works. It’s transitory!
They’re so deep into their delusions I won’t argue my point anymore, the last time I pushed them on their bullshit my mom got upset and asked me to leave. So I have to just grin and bear it.

..also, you’ve got my parents pegged with the 9% interest rate in your other comment hoooo-leeee shit. My dad loves bringing up that it was 14% when they bought their first home he does it constantly when we talk about how expensive our mortgage is compared to the size of our house. I want to stuff a Dr Scholls gel insole down his throat and watch him die slowly on the floor gasping for air

They’re the people who watch cable news and write manifesto’s about snowflakes and kids being uhhhhh fended

but when you question their ignorance they break down completely and don’t want to hear anything. My interactions go the same as yours, so I just appease them and agree now, it’s the only way. If you even slightly disagree it goes like this:

“kids today with their Netflix and Spotify and Starbucks, if they just went without they’d be able to get a house of their own!”

“… I dunno, I mean Netflix and things are way cheaper than cable TV and fast food and coffee has been around 50 years so that’s nothing new… I don’t think minor spending habits make any difference…”

*3 sentences later*

“…. I THINK IT’S TIME YOU LEFT THIS HOUSE! YOU READ ALL THAT FAKE CRAP ONLINE!”

ultimately, the world will be a better place when they’re all dead - for that, I am thankful.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Loving your boomer crusade brotherman!

This boomer interaction I had with work colleagues and my boss is the funniest summary of them.

We were talking about stuff and I was saying my wage today, for the same job you had at my age, has significantly less spending power - and house prices are 10-20x more expensive, so how can I accumulate wealth the same?

“… your wage is bigger than mine was!” - yeah but the number doesn’t matter, it’s spending power matters.

“… but number bigger!”

then when I tried to explain inflation to them, I picked a random food item as an example, I don’t even eat it often but I just thought it was something they’d all understand, and I talked about the cost of steak. I knew my error immediately and then they all started laughing and walking off smug and proud “… kids today want steak dinners every night! We didn’t have steak dinners back in my day!”

I truly hate them.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

This boomer interaction I had with work colleagues and my boss is the funniest summary of them.

We were talking about stuff and I was saying my wage today, for the same job you had at my age, has significantly less spending power - and house prices are 10-20x more expensive, so how can I accumulate wealth the same?

“… your wage is bigger than mine was!” - yeah but the number doesn’t matter, it’s spending power matters.

“… but number bigger!”

then when I tried to explain inflation to them, I picked a random food item as an example, I don’t even eat it often but I just thought it was something they’d all understand, and I talked about the cost of steak. I knew my error immediately and then they all started laughing and walking off smug and proud “… kids today want steak dinners every night! We didn’t have steak dinners back in my day!”

I truly hate them.
Their seems to be some reflexive action taking place in the boomer mind to protect them from the reality that this country is long dead and the bones picked clean. They want to be able to live out the remainder of their lives in the same selfish and reckless way that they have for the last 50 years without considering the way their grandkids will be living in another 2 decades, probably eating mealworms in a high rise tenement housing project full of violent drug addled niggers. I’m so glad someone made a thread like this, the level of hate I feel for boomers may actually exceed my hate of Jews. At least Jews have a strong notion of self preservation of their own kind, which is admirable in its own way. Boomers were all too happy to feed their own children and grandchildren to the wolves.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Their seems to be some reflexive action taking place in the boomer mind to protect them from the reality that this country is long dead and the bones picked clean. They want to be able to live out the remainder of their lives in the same selfish and reckless way that they have for the last 50 years without considering the way their grandkids will be living in another 2 decades, probably eating mealworms in a high rise tenement housing project full of violent drug addled niggers. I’m so glad someone made a thread like this, the level of hate I feel for boomers may actually exceed my hate of Jews. At least Jews have a strong notion of self preservation of their own kind, which is admirable in its own way. Boomers were all too happy to feed their own children and grandchildren to the wolves.

From your lips to god’s ears, brother man.

I’m not even joking when I say we need to learn how to defend ourselves from hungry minorities and learn how to be destitute bums because they’ll be no covenantional way of earning a living anymore. The quality of life will plummet to third world ethnic levels, the life span will drop, when you can’t fend for yourself you’ll die - the infant mortality rate will increase for the same reason. It’s already happening.

These boomer’s have brought about mad max for their own flesh and blood and they don’t care as long as they get another cruise in and another chance to tell a bored waitress all about it.

G

I don't know, my dad was born in 1951 and I get on really well with him. And his dad was a WW2 vet who started a successful business and told my old man to get the fuck out of the house as soon as he turned 18 and never gave him any help, financial or otherwise. In the meantime he bought my dad's sister her first home because her husband was a teacher who my grandpa thought would "never amount to anything."

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don't know, my dad was born in 1951 and I get on really well with him. And his dad was a WW2 vet who started a successful business and told my old man to get the fuck out of the house as soon as he turned 18 and never gave him any help, financial or otherwise. In the meantime he bought my dad's sister her first home because her husband was a teacher who my grandpa thought would "never amount to anything."

Some are cool, there’s no doubt about that. It also sounds like your grandfather gave your dad the biggest gift, self reliance and independence. I know literally nothing about anyone involved but I suspect he was probably right about your aunt and her husband.

I’m pretty sure your grandfather would abhor the world the boomers built for themselves.